pagasus

Dec 30, 2017
I was a little unwell for two weeks. I had an emergency surgery on my bowels a week ago. I am here now and I am recovering. There is no change in our next update plans either. We bought our computers and set up a nice system. Animation update may be a little late but it's finally coming and we're on our way. Like everywhere else, there are a few malicious people here, and instead of responding to them, I just ignore them and laugh. I've lived long enough to know that dealing with such people is a reward for them. A lot of people forget this is our first game. I know it's hard to make a game like this on the first try, but that's how we do our job. Everything is going well now and as long as it continues like this, updates will continue to become more frequent. I enjoy doing this job. See you in the next update.
Take care of your health and wish you good health. I really like your games, especially mom (hope to see her in every update). May you continue to produce quality games. i'm cheering

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc(money etc ) // points // path // gallery

View attachment 1445902 View attachment 1445904 View attachment 1445903 View attachment 1445901

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1445899 View attachment 1445900

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )
gallery unlock tested and confirmed it works - enjoy

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone else having trouble DLing the I-patch? All three links either block it or don't connect. Please post here if you have it, would be greatly appreciated!

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes