Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Life in Santa County - EP1V0.4.2
Links removed as main post has been updated now

v0.4.2
  • Fixed issue with free-roam sequences.
  • Fixed the dialog issue in the Sophie-Ran sequence.
  • Fixed MC morning bed dialog problem.
  • Locked inactive buttons in the Sophie-Chloe night room sequence.
  • New collectible button added. A few other minor issues have been fixed.
  • A couple minor bug fix.
Changelog
  • 1500 Scenes.
  • 50 Animations.
  • The entire script of the new content update has been rewritten by a professional who does this job.
  • A little mini-game.
  • Secret gallery system and collectibles. (It works mechanically and as code. Special scenes will be added with bugfix update.)
  • Added masturbation mechanics along with collected underwear. (In the garage every night before bed.)
  • Extra night sand-box sequences. (When you meet the requirements, you can enter their rooms while the main characters are sleeping.)
  • No changes were made to the phone mechanics for this update.
  • No game-breaking bugs have been found so far. I hope it will be like this in the future.
  • Added new achievements.
There may be minor errors in some of the animations. Normally, making such animations in such a long time is a bit difficult as you can understand.

All bugs will be fixed.

DearLegend37 for compression hopefully

Last edited:

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
Life in Santa County - EP1V0.4.2
PC/Linux - MEGA Google Drive
Mac - Google Drive

v0.4.2
  • Fixed issue with free-roam sequences.
  • Fixed the dialog issue in the Sophie-Ran sequence.
  • Fixed MC morning bed dialog problem.
  • Locked inactive buttons in the Sophie-Chloe night room sequence.
  • New collectible button added. A few other minor issues have been fixed.
  • A couple minor bug fix.
Changelog
  • 1500 Scenes.
  • 50 Animations.
  • The entire script of the new content update has been rewritten by a professional who does this job.
  • A little mini-game.
  • Secret gallery system and collectibles. (It works mechanically and as code. Special scenes will be added with bugfix update.)
  • Added masturbation mechanics along with collected underwear. (In the garage every night before bed.)
  • Extra night sand-box sequences. (When you meet the requirements, you can enter their rooms while the main characters are sleeping.)
  • No changes were made to the phone mechanics for this update.
  • No game-breaking bugs have been found so far. I hope it will be like this in the future.
  • Added new achievements.
There may be minor errors in some of the animations. Normally, making such animations in such a long time is a bit difficult as you can understand.

All bugs will be fixed.
Thank you papi chulo, i pray that your efforts will be paid someday

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
May want to consider releasing an "update only" option. The current game is 6.74 GB zipped which is larger than Mega's daily allowance. The other three options, Anon, Racaty and Mixdrop just flat out reek with slowness. I'm on a gigabit fiber connection, but it will take 7-8 hours for this d/l to finish.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man you guys are fast... I'll probably just wait for the public release since that is always the most stable one.

Reactions: BTLD

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.4.2 (Lossy, 896MB)
PC:
- -

MAC: - -

Alternative Lossless compression (3,12GB)
For those who don't want loss in quality but don't want to download 7GB
PC: -
MAC: -

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
May want to consider releasing an "update only" option. The current game is 6.74 GB zipped which is larger than Mega's daily allowance. The other three options, Anon, Racaty and Mixdrop just flat out reek with slowness. I'm on a gigabit fiber connection, but it will take 7-8 hours for this d/l to finish.
The dev doesn't offer an update only patch currently, unless you are asking for someone to make a make shift patch lol

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
When I'll be half way through, I'll just change zone on my VPN.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes