ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The prologue is the only bad part of this game, I'm glad I braved through it because it almost made me quit with how annoying some characters were during it including the MC. But once you get past all of that, it's like the difference between day and night, great visuals and animations..With some good character developement based on your choices...Too many potential LI's to pick from and a well done roaming mode that doesn't bore you like all other titles of this genre do. All in all I had a blast post the prologue I felt like playing Dragon age inquisition outside of the Hinterlands.
The problem with the prologue is that I believe that this was once a very different game. I posted comments similar to this one a while back. I was not sure at the time but after reviewing some of the early comments, I am sure I am correct. Initially Lauren and Rose were "sluttier" characters. They both were having sex with students. When the developer received all the negative feedback, the direction of the story changed. Parts of the prologue were changed but elements of the originally story concept still remain. The scene where the scantily clad Lauren answers the door, the clothes that Lauren and Rose wear to school, Billy's comment about Lauren's previous incident with a student, the scene with Ron's mom and dad, etc. It seems to me that developer decided to make the characters more vanilla (less promiscuous) but did not want to completely redo the prologue. So the current prologue is the old prologue (at least in my opinion) with a couple of scenes deleted and some dialogue rewritten. No new scenes seemed to have been add nor any renders reworked. I believe that is why the current prologue does not really mesh well with chapter one. If I am right, the developer should go back and fix the prologue because there are probably a lot of players like you who would like the story but not the prologue, but unlike you wont brave their way through it.

Reactions: Drafox

zh

Oct 17, 2017
To all new players : this game is fantastic ! But wait for a stable version.

When the leak on f95 comes too fast, you only get a test version.
Then new players will try it... get mad because of bugs... and then some of them ignore this game forever without even reading the comments. Discouraging new players to come along sucks for such a good game. That's why games updates shouldn't be posted too fast on f95. What's the point of posting an update-test if it's buggy? Internet points? :cautious:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This to piggyback on what the previous above said. Playing an update that was supposed to be a beta, which will likely have bugs and others issues, only to complain about it is counterproductive. It's always better to wait until the final/alpha version is out, always works for me anyways.

More LISC sigs BTW

1826267_LISC1.gif
1826268_LISC2.gif
1826269_LISC3.gif
By the great BloodyN9in

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
To all new players : this game is fantastic ! But wait for a stable version.

When the leak on f95 comes too fast, you only get a test version.
Then new players will try it... get mad because of bugs... and then some of them ignore this game forever without even reading the comments. Discouraging new players to come along sucks for such a good game. That's why games updates shouldn't be posted too fast on f95. What's the point of posting an update-test if it's buggy? Internet points? :cautious:
The only bugs I had was where it tells you this is where missing animation goes, the download wasn’t broken it just isn’t finished & I knew that going in. Because I’m too impatient to wait, but I’m not gonna rip the game for missing animation knowing it won’t be in the game till the 19th

Reactions: Finyx

JHGFDGF

Jul 2, 2020
Alright two questions, first of all according to the tags this is a sandbox game but for me it plays like a train, no freeroam what so ever, and after looking at the walkthrough I see several parts where I should have choices to make, things to click etc but I have had none of this, like an option to enter the passcode, for me its just a straight click and play with zero options other than the odd dialogue-choice.

Second question after having played through the first few days is.... is the entirety of the game so far just the MC being blackmailed into doing more and more horrific shit towards people he cares about and ruining his own life more and more? I guess some people might enjoy that but I feel like there should be at least SOME point where not everything constantly turns into more and more shit.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Alright two questions, first of all according to the tags this is a sandbox game but for me it plays like a train, no freeroam what so ever, and after looking at the walkthrough I see several parts where I should have choices to make, things to click etc but I have had none of this, like an option to enter the passcode, for me its just a straight click and play with zero options other than the odd dialogue-choice.

Second question after having played through the first few days is.... is the entirety of the game so far just the MC being blackmailed into doing more and more horrific shit towards people he cares about and ruining his own life more and more? I guess some people might enjoy that but I feel like there should be at least SOME point where not everything constantly turns into more and more shit.
After you get through the prologue, it's a completely different game. It gets much better. You just have to get through the part that is not very good.

JHGFDGF

Jul 2, 2020
After you get through the prologue, it's a completely different game. It gets much better. You just have to get through the part that is not very good.
Fair enough, but why do the walkthrough tell me there are choices to be made that do not exist for me in the game when I play it? For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do not seem to have any freeroam events, it all just runs on rails.

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone else feels like that the stuff with Karen is too damn hot to handle (fetish part calling her landlady)? Also, very good differentiating between Landlady and her Sister. Love this game to bits and pieces.

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
Fair enough, but why do the walkthrough tell me there are choices to be made that do not exist for me in the game when I play it? For example:

I think the prologue will be reworked. So it should have been removed. Because the prologue really was like a cancer. My advice to you is to hold your breath, just learn the background of the story and finish the prologue part. It's like jumping from hot sand into cool water.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Hold your nose, get through the prologue, play some of chapter one, and if you still have issues walk away. All I can say is the game made a 180 after the initial release. Lauren was a slut, now she's almost a virgin. Rose was having sex with students, now she frets over her actions with MC. The prologue is a patched up mess trying to fit into a new story direction with as little effort as possible by the developer.

I think the prologue will be reworked. So it should have been removed. Because the prologue really was like a cancer. My advice to you is to hold your breath, just learn the background of the story and finish the prologue part. It's like jumping from hot sand into cool water.
Financially it would make sense for the developer to totally rework the prologue. A lot of players undoubtedly share JHGFDGF'S feelings about the prologue. This game is likely losing many potential patrons because they don't make it through the prologue. Obviously the developer did not want to put that kind of effort into changing the first part of the story or he would have done so already. I'm not really hopeful that he will do so in the future.

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
Hold your nose, get through the prologue, play some of chapter one, and if you still have issues walk away. All I can say is the game made a 180 after the initial release. Lauren was a slut, now she's almost a virgin. Rose was having sex with students, now she frets over her actions with MC. The prologue is a patched up mess trying to fit into a new story direction with as little effort as possible by the developer.

Financially it would make sense for the developer to totally rework the prologue. A lot of players undoubtedly share JHGFDGF'S feelings about the prologue. This game is likely losing many potential patrons because they don't make it through the prologue. Obviously the developer did not want to put that kind of effort into changing the first part of the story or he would have done so already. I'm not really hopeful that he will do so in the future.
I bought a $1 boss to support them. In the beta announcement they published, they said they would do this. I hope they make it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

lol last version i play was the 0.4.3 and the game had that section about the briefcase! Now i download the game and try to use me last save. The save at first work, but after i try to click on the phone or the backpack the game give me a bunch of error.
So i restart the game and... I tried to save in the same places I had played the first time. But when the game come to the first mini freeroam time, i noticed they were gone and I was wondering if it was a bug or not. So I ran here to look. So it's not a mistake, but he redid the prologue. I honestly don't understand what problems they found. There were also more interactions and a few messages to respond to, including a luscious photo of a girl. I hope there is still somewhere that part.
Anyway if he remade the prologue, i can reload the new last save XD
Thank you to both to let me understand this new prologue^^

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes