Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Is Lauren night end the final scene we get to see? I dont see any new scenes from the last time i installed this game
Man you need look the changelog before download the game, soo this way maybe you can download the games just because bug fixes!

Then version 0.5.3 changed in relation version 0.5.2 is:
- Additionated ANIMATIONS and secrets images
- bug fixes

Reactions: JoThZ01T

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Anyone got a save at the begining of the new content? I keep getting some audio channel error if I try loading my old saves

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Are you using mods? Did you start using a mod at start or add after?
The saves that don't work for 5.3 are 4.3 saves, and I didn't use mod then. I first try to open them with 5.3 without mod and fail, and the same result with mod.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
The prologue is the only bad part of this game, I'm glad I braved through it because it almost made me quit with how annoying some characters were during it including the MC. But once you get past all of that, it's like the difference between day and night, great visuals and animations..With some good character developement based on your choices...Too many potential LI's to pick from and a well done roaming mode that doesn't bore you like all other titles of this genre do. All in all I had a blast post the prologue I felt like playing Dragon age inquisition outside of the Hinterlands.
Wish dev would rework the prologue. Game looks good but hearing about what happens in the prologue makes me not even wanna give this game a try.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How is the sandbox mechanic in this game? Do I have to eat, go to sleep, wake up every day then click on the map to find people to talk to. I don't really like that.

• Angry
Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Is anyone else getting this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Audio channel 'movie_images/update1/BETA/failedci.webm_images/update1/BETA/failedci_mask.webm' is unknown.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script/alteration/update2/update2.rpyc", line 1879, in script
G$ ܑt )&ii ;UZL 9 U s ǓUL nUŷ x
File "game/script/alteration/update2/update2.rpyc", line 1879, in script
G$ ܑt )&ii ;UZL 9 U s ǓUL nUŷ x
File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 851, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 601, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3581, in interact_core
if renpy.display.video.frequent():
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 518, in frequent
update_playing()
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 506, in update_playing
m.stop()
File "renpy/display/video.py", line 462, in stop
renpy.audio.music.stop(channel=self.channel)
File "renpy/audio/music.py", line 282, in stop
c = get_channel(channel)
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 864, in get_channel
raise Exception("Audio channel %r is unknown." % name)
Exception: Audio channel 'movie_images/update1/BETA/failedci.webm_images/update1/BETA/failedci_mask.webm' is unknown.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Life in Santa County 0.5.3
Sat May 21 13:13:58 2022

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally a new update or perhaps better say bugfix.
I play the 0.5.0 and the ending version make me say... better wait the no animation, make me sad XD
So now i see 0.5.3 hope that now all go well. So download time :ROFLMAO:

Guys can someone tell me the difference between the good guy and the bad guy?
The game tell us, that the MC's Mother changes according to the choice (good/bad guy) we made.
Just to understand who kind of content we see. Because i alread search if there is NTR, but as i can see (and i am happy that i read that, the developer say no to NTR). But who change if we choice the bad guy approach?
Is something like:
Good guy = love path?
Bud guy = perverted path?

Can someone give me some advice, at last i know if i can avoid or not the things.

Form who i see the path till now are like this:
Mother (Lauren) Romance/??? (Perverted?) I choice the good guys so i just do not understand the other.
Sister (Iris) Romance/Nothing (Perhaps i go wrong, but you can decide if you wanna start something or not with her?
Sister (Charlotte) ??? No path till now.
Aunt (Chloe) only one path? I mean till now the game just sand me to the BDSM path? No romance path?
Cousin (Sophia) The two path are only Dominant Or Succubus? I hope we can chance her in a more romance way in future... because this thing about master and queen is not me things.

Can someone confirm me this? Give me soma advice as i say?
Thank you

Reactions: Paprika

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
what happend in the prolog? is that bad? :unsure:
Well teorically that depend from you point of view. In the prologue:
During a choice you can decide whether to turn on the gas on the stove and blow up Dave's house with him inside (and a girl too because Dave was fucking a girl in that moment) or not to turn it on and let him/them live. But either way, the house blows up anyway. So for now, it is still not clear who caused the explosion of the house.
But even if he turns out to be innocent, he is still partly guilty, if you turn on the gas knowing that you want to kill someone, whether it was you or not, in the end you are morally guilty or not. Then legally you are innocent if it didn't explode because of you. But an attempted murder will surely get you in jail anyway :LOL:

However I don't see the problem. The storyline of the game leads you to decide if you want to be a good guy and work in the light of legality. Or become a mobster ... so in that case, I doubt he follows the path of righteousness or legality :unsure:

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
How is the sandbox mechanic in this game? Do I have to eat, go to sleep, wake up every day then click on the map to find people to talk to. I don't really like that.
No, it doesn't have a free time system. You have regular VN segments with some free roam segments interspersed between them, where you can move around and talk to people (with some collectibles) but you've got some required tasks to end the segment and progress time.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes