zDraken

Oct 21, 2021
Hello good sirs, can anyone build a mac version of v0.8.0? Even though there is missing animations, I would gladly appreciate if that is made

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello good sirs, can anyone build a mac version of v0.8.0? Even though there is missing animations, I would gladly appreciate if that is made
I will when the full version comes out in a couple of days if it doesn't leak with the PC version and make a compressed version as well. I see no reason to do it now when a fixed/full version will be out in a few days.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I hope to see more femdom scenes with Sophie, that path was really fun but there's basically just one scene and it doesn't carry on in the subsequent major scenes (for example in the camshow), appearing inconsistent. Pretty disappointing.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
not sure if its a bug but the stats show 0 for both charisma and intimidation. i did one of the activities to boost intimidation and it stayed at 0 but my charisma went up to 1. anyone else have this issue (and does it mess up the game)

edit; after leveling up 3 times its now at charisma 20 and intimidation 9. i might have broken something lol

Last edited:

Goku_mui13

May 21, 2023
Unofficial patched Android port of LISC 0.8.0 with alternative save location ( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.lisc), Usual Gestures.

Note: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.
Can someone help. It's not working
Pixeldrain

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes