Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Can you share the save file
I could but loading other people's saves is generally not recommended for security reasons, random saves can contain malicious scripts that you probably don't want on your pc. Use a walkthrough and try to just speed run up until the latest patch, should take maybe an hour.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
and on the top of that they see the just same old gallery with the same scenes in there, not to mention the dev themselves stating another update is coming out next week.
well trolls are trolls i guess.
one of the users here said the gallery is not updated and there are new scenes actually, it's better to wait for the next update imo
Yep they acting like we got time to read dev blogs when we follow a lot of games. Most people read the changelog and go by that. I didnt think it would trigger them that bad.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So, if anyone could clarify if this rework or any of the previous updates adresses any of the issues that made me quit this game, it would be appreciated.

At the moment, I have very little patience "tree branch" VNs. What i mean by that are games with too many paths, in which you are pretty much required to play several times over with a walkthrough in hand to see everything. That's just me, I know a lot of people love games like this.

For this game specifically I've tried playing following a guide, with multiple saves, but when the next update came around, I was missing Lauren's pool scene no matter what I did. Between the missed content, the sandbox sections (I actually like sandbox, but not when it's mixed with multiple path VNs), and the hidden stuff on the background that actually had an impact on your character for some reason, I just gave up.

I'm not expecting a Kinetic Novel or anything, but at least something more straightforward would be nice. A couple streamlined good guy/rebel paths and I would be on board again. I was actually enjoying the story and scenes, but couldnt stand the structure.

Fenix02

Oct 20, 2020
Let's clear this up, he reworked intro for the sake of Patreon inquisition. Ipatch works with older scenes (and new) but not with intro which is only starting mess. Scenes from previous update are misplaced in different chronological order (some entirely disappear) to make them now "more sense"... I hope I am wrong but this direction of game doesn't promise much for future

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Let's clear this up, he reworked intro for the sake of Patreon inquisition. Ipatch works with older scenes (and new) but not with intro which is only starting mess. Scenes from previous update are misplaced in different chronological order (some entirely disappear) to make them now "more sense"... I hope I am wrong but this direction of game doesn't promise much for future
Is Iris still the same lying piece of shit?

She told MC that she met that bully for like 2-3 times and didn't even kiss him but told the cousin that she was very close to let him fuck her and "his hands were magical"

Is that fixed?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes