Tsutomu 101

Jul 16, 2018
question for the curious, if you look at the renders unpacking in Iris's quote there are variants of the scene
Does anyone know if this is not implemented in this version or am I doing something wrong?
done both ways, intimidation and charisma

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could u tell me where u found this folder?

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
how do you managed to make ipatch works? to me has changed Lauren name with Mom but She keep calling me tenants and MC call her by her name. what im doing wrong? PLS help
The ipatch both works and doesn't, because there are couple lines in the script.rpy file where the if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"): line is missing.

I've added this missing line in the script, but i have no time to test it, so, be careful!
And I've edited the update1.rpy too, and if I did it well, the sario_day_2_rise error won't appear anymore.

The attachment contains the modified files, just copy the game folder to the LISC game folder.

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
The ipatch both works and doesn't, because there are couple lines in the script.rpy file where the if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"): line is missing.

I've added this missing line in the script, but i have no time to test it, so, be careful!
And I've edited the update1.rpy too, and if I did it well, the sario_day_2_rise error won't appear anymore.

The attachment contains the modified files, just copy the game folder to the LISC game folder.
i Will try It asap

meskuzi

Dec 28, 2022

Thank you a lot! Savior

lamaie12

Feb 27, 2022
Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2076, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ronhmgr'. i

any fix for this ?

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022

nope. he keeps calling her Lauren. im sure as hell that i patched It the right way. the name on the screen Is mom , aunt chloe and so on, but She keeps calling me tenant. any suggestions?

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
If you still have your old game you can manually copy the save file folder, that worked for me.

I did have a small error/inconsistency: when Sophie approaches the MC in the morning to visit the sex shop, they act as if the MC doms Sophie, even if it was the other way around.
I'm having the same issue, made me quit the game instantly lmao. Probably a bug?

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
nope. he keeps calling her Lauren. im sure as hell that i patched It the right way. the name on the screen Is mom , aunt chloe and so on, but She keeps calling me tenant. any suggestions?
ok now maybe shes calling me son..i dont know im confused :D but MC keeps calling her Lauren..well what can i see, i Will keep It this way then

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes