alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
nope. he keeps calling her Lauren. im sure as hell that i patched It the right way. the name on the screen Is mom , aunt chloe and so on, but She keeps calling me tenant. any suggestions?
It's still incomplete. Not all the scenes for which the patch was succesful with 0.8.1 work even with these modded scripts. For instance, the EP2 scene with Lauren and Natalia, where the dialog made it clear with 0.8.1 that Lauren was your mom, still refers to her as your friend with 0.9.0 and those modded script files.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
For the love of God, because things change, leave things as they are, I understand that one thing is patreon, that they are delicate about everything, but this is f95, here we love that Lauren is Mc's biological mother. I hope they please fix that in the full version. We are not crazy like those on Patreon who do not have anything related to incest because it is bad, clowns

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Old save files worked for me but something got messed up with dom Sophie variables, because she acts submissive all of a sudden in the new content
I really dont know i got to changelog to see if it animated or not as in every first update but i found that there are changes in prologue and school setting which mostly means that may our saves be broken we need to restart again .

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
For the love of God, because things change, leave things as they are, I understand that one thing is patreon, that they are delicate about everything, but this is f95, here we love that Lauren is Mc's biological mother. I hope they please fix that in the full version. We are not crazy like those on Patreon who do not have anything related to incest because it is bad, clowns
what happened in MC and lauren relation ?

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Lukachandrika
That now Mc's biological parents have died and Lauren is not Mc's mother and the patch says Mom but he calls her by her name.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am on a mac. Where do I put the incest patch. I tried several searches and no help. I put it in the game folder and it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes