indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how to destroy a ood game just for being lazy and not thinking a right way with dilogue to be used with an I-Patch like a ton of other games do...well i'm very disappointed about thisa shit....Patreon are a bunch of iphocryte and we all know this, but dev choosed to ct his balls not give us the same content that would work wih an ipatch..why not name the motrhjer a step-mother and let we change realationship wiith a mod or an i patch...boooooo

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hope patreon bankarupt soon...now even stemother isn't allowed...go fuck yourself bunch of ridsicolus

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Every artist/develover/content maker who respect themself and their work should emigrate to Subscribestar or other support resourses which doesnt have endlessly tightening braindead rules and censorship.
Problem... there arent many other support sites with other payment methods than creditcard. Paypal is the most popular payment method, especially in the internet. Going to subscribestar as the only option for income will cut you short. And paypal will never cooperate with subscribestar, and if they will... subscribestar needs to set the same rules as patreon.

So as a DEV, you either bite in the sour apple and change to subscribestar, or you bite in a different apple and change the game and piss of some players and see if you lose income that way. They went for the latter and it turned out that the game is now different and... changed for the worse. It remains to be seen if patreon supporter see it the same way as many others around F95 do (cause i aint a patreon supporter anymore because of the lies in the past of the DEV and the ridiculous excuses for delaying updates or not releasing them full). Many DEVs already made a subscribestar page besides patreon, some encourage their supporters to go with subscribestar rather than patreon if they can (ocean for example) but yeah... the payment method is a burden, only creditcard is just not good. I dont have a creditcard, i dont need one, and i will for sure not get one just for subscribestar.

• Sad
Reactions: "Download"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how to destroy a ood game just for being lazy and not thinking a right way with dilogue to be used with an I-Patch like a ton of other games do...well i'm very disappointed about thisa shit....Patreon are a bunch of iphocryte and we all know this, but dev choosed to ct his balls not give us the same content that would work wih an ipatch..why not name the motrhjer a step-mother and let we change realationship wiith a mod or an i patch...boooooo
How did the dev cut his balls off?

99% of people here are not paying for it :ROFLMAO: Dev already said they don't look here and don't give a fuck about anyone here.

It's going to Steam, that's why they removed the "high school" content and why the prologue had to be remade so it would get accepted on Steam, this is also is not the final version, this is a work in progress and still reworking the game. There is going to be another update in a few weeks as well.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't see any new scenes in gallery. Shows same ones as previous version.
Anyone else getting this?
They are not the same, because the first 3 are completely new scenes and were not in any version of the game before. There are new scenes in the gallery that are not the same as previous versions of the game as they weren't in it. Not all scenes are part of the gallery either.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
99% of people here are not paying for it :ROFLMAO: Dev already said they don't look here and don't give a fuck about anyone here.
Did you do any research? No? Then don't talk nonsense. This site is a huge platform with a large flow of people.
Quite a lot of people sign up from here. And yes I did some research, not advanced but at least some

And the fact that he said he doesn't give a shit about this site and everyone here means he's a complete jerk.
I would like to see what he would start saying if the people who subscribed to him from here unsubscribed

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
is there any game with this quality animation or is this game has the best animation by far?
are you serious? Its not even in the top 20 regarding animations.

They are good, but really... not that good and very short overall. And please dont ask for suggestions iam too lazy to make a list for you, sorry... if you are looking just for animations, set the tag in the latest updates search and take a look yourself.

Problem to me... many games with incredibly animations are just not good, or at least not to my taste. And many games without animatiosn are really good... only looking at animations will not get you anywhere.

Reactions: NewSeal and ct4me

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
I would be happy to give it to you but the changes are too big, it is a total restart of the game. Lauren is no longer the protagonist's mother. Not even with the I-Patch, what a shame they took away the good things from the game, all by remaining on Patreon. If it had been transferred to SubscribeStar to preserve the original narrative of the game, they should have removed the incest from the Tag. I'm going to wait if someone patches this game until then I'll be pausing the game or deleting it
Wow! hate that change.. I pick up this one today from someone here and it seems to work so far?

• Hey there
Reactions: Raizen84

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did you do any research? No? Then don't talk nonsense. This site is a huge platform with a large flow of people.
Quite a lot of people sign up from here. And yes I did some research, not advanced but at least some

And the fact that he said he doesn't give a shit about this site and everyone here means he's a complete jerk.
I would like to see what he would start saying if the people who subscribed to him from here unsubscribed
It was a direct quote from the dev so yes, they do not care or look here, read the part I bolded and underlined, so yes, they DO NOT care and do not care if people unsubscribe because of the changes as they said are making the game they want to.

5:44 PM]MOODY: I don't follow anywhere else but here and I learned two years ago not to read what is written. Maybe I haven't expressed myself fully because of my native language, but I think it's actually quite understandable when I look at it. You've been here for more than a year, cornholio, and you take offense at what I wrote? What I'm talking about is not about those who don't believe it, but what I want to emphasize is the responsibility of making you believe that I've experienced it after what I've experienced. I think that makes it clearer. I don't think there should be room for that kind of feeling in anyone's life. no matter what. There's no room for it in my life. So I'm shutting up. Like I always say. I'm willing to accept what happens to me because of my choices. (edited)

[5:46 PM]MOODY: It is not acceptable for people to come here and try to threaten me with nonsense like I will cancel my membership if this goes on, when I have told people in the past that if they prefer, they should immediately terminate their membership and I will still offer them my content.

[5:46 PM]MOODY: I still try not to break people's hearts. And the only thing you can do is give a few dollars. And if you don't want it, you'll find another one in a place where there are hundreds of different games with one click. If you don't think this game deserves support, please support someone who does. That would still make us happy.
And this quote to:

I can almost say that this is like a new game. Changing the game's structure provides us with a lot more flexibility and the ability to add more content compared to the game's current structure. The new update will still have a high number of scenes, but in terms of animation, it will be our most significant content to date. More than half of the new sequences added will involve animations. At the core, the reason for such a radical change in the game is to offer regular and content-rich updates. Providing an incredible storytelling experience has never been our strong suit or main goal. Our sole aim was to make a good game. We want everyone who follows our work and supports us to know this and support us accordingly. Despite facing many challenges so far, most of our supporters have been with us not just for an update but throughout the entire process. I'm genuinely grateful to all of them. Even if the support we receive for this decreases, we'll still proceed with LISC and see it in the way we envisioned.
Even if the support we receive for this decreases, we'll still proceed with LISC and see it in the way we envisioned.

Oct 20, 2018
are you serious? Its not even in the top 20 regarding animations.

They are good, but really... not that good and very short overall. And please dont ask for suggestions iam too lazy to make a list for you, sorry... if you are looking just for animations, set the tag in the latest updates search and take a look yourself.

Problem to me... many games with incredibly animations are just not good, or at least not to my taste. And many games without animatiosn are really good... only looking at animations will not get you anywhere.
lol i dont believe you,no way this aint top 20.Give me some of your best suggestions then maybe i'll believe you :D

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021

The DEV said that himself yes... and yes he is a jerk too, and a liar... thats why i stopped supporting him a while ago (nearly 2 years ago from now i think)

Nonetheless, its no secret that many games get many supporters out of F95. But if you take a look at the threads... most of them are silent, most of them came to this page like me just to look for games... it took a while for me to write actively here and i learned... most of the complainers and especially "loud" people never ever supported anyone. Those who do are way more diplomatic or even completely silent... and another thing i learned, its really really strange how different the overall tone is inside the discord servers, and its not because they are all "simps", no because everyone there actually cares for a game, and of course, there is no space for trolls, on F95 nobody acts against them. The overall tone on reddit for some games is totally different too... i started to follow many games on reddit nowadays rather than F95.

In my opinion the DEVs of LiSC should care a little more about people on F95, they are not really there yet that they have enough support to get much out of it, and to try a steam release with what they have is kinda ridiculous. F95 is a good place to build up a good base of supporters, but they stopped very early to care for F95, and more so... they dont like this page and say so too.

Iam with you that this will not turn out to their benifit... the discord is not really "alive" too. Sooner or alter they need way more people to support their game, but they are not really doing anything to get more support. Shitting on F95 will not help their case.

Others can afford to quit F95... like the famous DPC for example. But many how can appreacite the page an its community, and they are right doing so.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes