GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Am I the only who gets different backgrounds during a dialog with a character or that the clothes change completely during a dialog?

They never did a beta testing lol

Also lightning during scenes are messed up, grammar errors..

For example : coming too late to school at the first day Lauren awaits you and she wears a black sweater and it changes to a white blouse and back to the black sweater.
Another one is during a dialog with Ron in the school corridor and the background changes completely and a ginger girl in a black skirt passes by... And passes by.. And again lmao what is this

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I posted it with the changelog on my post in the spoiler tab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tabbed through the majority of the game last night and didn't encounter any issues, at least from the paths I tested, I know there is a bug if you choose "run" and will halt progress.
Sorry, I did check out the changelog in the OP, but I didn't see your post; the post of yours I referenced was shorter and just mentioned "major/minor" update coming next week.

Also, I don't really see any mention here of updating the prologue for the patch. Of course, I wouldn't expect them to explicitly say that publicly anyway. I guess you just know from experience this is something meant?

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
who else is supposed to call her "mom"? only Iris?
Dont know... uhm, everyone?

I mean... MCs friends are calling her Lauren in dialogues with the MC, shouldnt it be more like this "i like your mom" for example or... "oh your mom was a teacher here right?" and so on. Charlotte, Iris are the daughters of Lauren, and of course Chloe and Lauren are sisters, none of that works so far... The MC doesnt refer to iris as sister and the other way around too.

But i agree with the others, i appreceate the try and effort, but dont bother for now... the whole game was changed that much, its not enough to just let the MC refer to lauren as mom and so on. There are a lot of dialogues and scenes where the whole "family premise" is not working out anymore even if they would refer to each other as family.

To make it short... with an incest patch that doesnt change a lot of scenes drastically, the game doesnt make sense, and like the game is now without the incest patch, it doesnt make sense either cause everything is sooooo taboo, but... well, why?

Reminds me a bit of where the heart is. There was a incest patch for it, but it didnt made any sense... but without incest there is the strange taboo-thing over every relationship which doesnt make sense either. And its the same with this game now.

*Edit* it was the case in the game before with the i-patch... like Ron for example said something "i wanna fuck your mom" and so on... and many other dialogues where friends of the MC refers to laurens as his "mom" not by name...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry, I did check out the changelog in the OP, but I didn't see your post; the post of yours I referenced was shorter and just mentioned "major/minor" update coming later in the week.

Also, I don't really see any mention here of updating the prologue for the patch. Of course, I wouldn't expect them to explicitly say that publicly anyway. I guess you just know from experience this is something meant?
There are round-about ways people have asked about certain deviants who made "mods" and things for the game on Discord. They wouldn't say anything about those anyway, especially with the way Patreon has been for the last 6-12 months.

All of the code is still there, that part hasn't changed, it's just the way it's done now.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Changing a prologue that was perfectly fine? Why fix something that wasn't broken!?
The new prologue is absolute garbage and is a VERY watered down version of the original.... Removing a certain tag/fetish has removed any enjoyment that some/most people came here to play. Wish you luck devs but changing this just makes no sense apart from the Patreon side of things. Someone mentioned somewhere in the comments/reviews section about giving this up and starting fresh on a new project and I initially thought this was a bit extreme but now I kinda get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewSeal

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Changing a prologue that was perfectly fine? Why fix something that wasn't broken!?
The new prologue is absolute garbage and is a VERY watered down version of the original.... Removing a certain tag has removed any enjoyment that most people came here to play. Wish you luck devs but changing this just makes no sense apart from the Patreon side of things. Someone mentioned somewhere in the comments/reviews section about giving this up and starting fresh on a new project and I initially thought this was a bit extreme but now I kinda get it.
They changed it because of the "high school" content, which is a no/no even on Patreon, and also going to launch it on Steam.

Dev left here 2 years ago and doesn't care about here.

The patch only doesn't work for the first few minutes of the game as well, it works everywhere else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game crashes after I give the panties to Dave!
If you choose the "run" option before that it will bug out, if you pick any other options besides run it won't do that and progress normally.

Last edited:

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
If you choose the "run" option before that it will bug out, if you pick any other options besides run it won't do that and progress normally.
Then why give the option if only one of the choices is coded. So basically you are forced into a scene because if you choose to run the game is unplayable. Complete trash, also looks like based on what I'm seeing in more posts this game is full of bugs.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Okay, so is the game really a bugfest? or just my copy of the game.

I get tons of errors like every 2 minutes or less and somehow, the story is speedrunning itself? One moment I'm with Karen in the intro then, jumps to Ron at the pick up truck, then jumps to the MC stumbling at the Lauren painting the room, then at the garage to relieve myself after the laptop scene with Iris...

I could've sworn this isn't this fast paced. lol

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The game:
<character text>
<unskippable blinding transition>
<character text>
Repeat.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Then why give the option if only one of the choices is coded. So basically you are forced into a scene because if you choose to run the game is unplayable. Complete trash, also looks like based on what I'm seeing in more posts this game is full of bugs.
Because it's a bug? Shit happens?

Given the extensive rework the game has undergone; some incompatibilities may arise in certain areas. If you encounter any issues, please let us know so we can promptly resolve them.

Okay, so is the game really a bugfest? or just my copy of the game.

I get tons of errors like every 2 minutes or less and somehow, the story is speedrunning itself? One moment I'm with Karen in the intro then, jumps to Ron at the pick up truck, then jumps to the MC stumbling at the Lauren painting the room, then at the garage to relieve myself after the laptop scene with Iris...

I could've sworn this isn't this fast paced. lol
Did you try to use old saves or a mod? The game starts with Auntie on the kitchen table and a flashback, then you talk to Iris and then go to school and do all that stuff for a while.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Because it's a bug? Shit happens?

Did you try to use old saves or a mod? The game starts with Auntie on the kitchen table and a flashback, then you talk to Iris and then go to school and do all that stuff for a while.
Nope. I started from the beginning.
No, I have not used any mod.
I did install the inc patch from lewdpatcher though, does that count as a mod?

The start was the Mom asking me if I was of legal age, then proceeds to the Aunt Scene, is that right?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nope. I started from the beginning.
No, I have not used any mod.
I did install the inc patch from lewdpatcher though, does that count as a mod?

The start was the Mom asking me if I was of legal age, then proceeds to the Aunt Scene, is that right?
Yeah, start with the aunt with her boobies on the kitchen counter-top, then a flash back, then you are in the living room talking for a while then you go to college/school for quite a while and lots of scenes.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Yeah, start with the aunt with her boobies on the kitchen counter-top, then a flash back, then you are in the living room talking for a while then you go to college/school for quite a while and lots of scenes.
Think after the aunt scene, the mom wakes me up, then error then I ignore, then opens up to the first gameplay choice which is to take a peek or not..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Think after the aunt scene, the mom wakes me up, then error then I ignore, then opens up to the first gameplay choice which is to take a peek or not..
Weird, I don't get any errors there. I select yeah, and then peak then I'm in the living room, then all the school stuff follows after.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes