Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
People, can you fix the error, I won’t delete the game yet...? Please ;) And let the administrator pin the fixes in the game header, it will be visible to everyone.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Because it's a bug? Shit happens?
This game is on Version 9 and this bug appears like 20 minutes into the game, are you telling me after 9 versions of this game this bug still hasn't been fixed? Yeah shit happens but this is just sloppy, I mean read all the posts about the errors popping up all over this game. It's clear the Dev is either lazy or incompetent.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and NewSeal

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Is it just me or does the reworked content make even less sense than it did before? I started from the beginning since my saves were gone (and I forgot most of this one anyway), but it's almost like there are entire scenes missing so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

For example, I just got to the part where Lauren is crying in the girls bathroom and she says "Just as I thought it was going smooth, they pin it on me", and mentions evidence and witnesses, and about catching guys selling drugs... but none of that was shown in this version so this scene feels way out of context.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This game is on Version 9 and this bug appears like 20 minutes into the game, are you telling me after 9 versions of this game this bug still hasn't been fixed? Yeah shit happens but this is just sloppy, I mean read all the posts about the errors popping up all over this game. It's clear the Dev is either lazy or incompetent.
Try reading what this version is first, it's been explained multiple times on the previous pages. This bug didn't exist before, because that was never there in the old version.

This is a remake for the beginning of the game.

They re-did the entire intro; they had a warning it would be buggy.

There are way better games with far worse bugs out there, shit 90% of the games on here are.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Is it just me or does the reworked content make even less sense than it did before? I started from the beginning since my saves were gone (and I forgot most of this one anyway), but it's almost like there are entire scenes missing so I don't know what the fuck is going on.

For example, I just got to the part where Lauren is crying in the girls bathroom and she says "Just as I thought it was going smooth, they pin it on me", and mentions evidence and witnesses, and about catching guys selling drugs... but none of that was shown in this version so this scene feels way out of context.
Well, lets say it like this...

They started to rework the game, and the rework is not done (it more or less just started) and iam not sure if they know where the game will be heading now. To me many things dont add up anymore (well they didnt before either), the plot, the relationship with the (not) family and so on and on... its really messy right now and buggy too. There will be a update during the next month (or better said, moody said there will be one) so some issues might be fixed or some scenes will be added... dont know.

And they want to release this on steam as well, but i think... it will blow up if they release it in this state.

I made a full playthrough now, and dont like the game anymore. And i cant really see a "light at the end of the tunnle" where this game will be any good anymore.

Yeah renders are nice and animations too, lewd scenes are really good, and thats it. Everything else is just a big mess. It was a little messy before too... with the whole premise that a highschoolkid is becoming a high profile mafiosi and tangled up in a murder case and such... but at least everything kinda did add up in the game. Now thats not the case anymore.

To me it seems like they should have delayed the release cause they arent even close to be done with the necessary work. But they decided to drop the release so they dont have to delay it again. Thats the problem if you constantly give out ETAs or even real deadlines and miss them over and over again and come up with one ridiculous excuse after antoher. So instead of finding an excuse now, they released a messy version.

I can only recommend to wait for at least another major update to see if its going to be better... the next update in some weeks will not really be something major though.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
youve gotta be shittin me! its not detecting 0.8 saves. Ive alreaddy replayed this shit 3 times and every time its a tedious fkin grind to catch up to the latest update. Man I hate this so much. Not im gonna have to go thru the headache of modding the variables cuz the walkthrough is not detailed enough to give me the scenes I want. And make sure Im dont miss out on content cuz the dev wanted to be quirky and hide important juicy scenes that can easily be permanently missed if you dont click in the right fkn thing at the right fkn time. And dont get me started with having the right balance of good guy and bad guy points. That shit cannot be tracked or changed cuz that can also lock you out the path you want. I just wanted to play the damn update Ive been waiting for 9 damn months. Oh well, got another year to catch up bfr the next update. And the cycle repeats.

Last edited:

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Question: Why is most of your game white screen, unable to skip, and black screen, also unable to skip, besides flashbacks? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: NewSeal

dojito

Aug 20, 2020

Yup, the state of the game right now is a mess, most of things doesn't make any sense. I remember back in the day I did enjoy the game and the story had some sense, but as right now everything is all over the place and also some "new" renders are low quality and grainy as fuck.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aw man, this is not something a simple name swap patch can fix. Someone is gonna have to go in and modify the whole intro. Cuz that patron non-incest shit takes away from the main reason what gives this avn meaning for me. Theres a reason why the majority of big successful avn's and adult games revolve around blood related incest. Its an impossible perversion which cannot be achieved irl. Combine that with hot women and a good story and you get satisfaction you wont find anywhere else. Take it away and it all becomes frictionless. Just another story where the big cock mc have women fall for him for no damn reason. Im already reading bad things about this rework. Im afraid of keeping on going

lollolololollololo

Mar 17, 2018
well i kinda have one. upload the save to , change the 'sario_path' variable to 1, download the new save and paste it in the saves folder, then load it. it worked for me. the catch is that i think it changes the path of the game plus it may cause an error later on. you could revert the change again to 0 after the error is passed tho.

thanks man this helped!

Reactions: Traktorman

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
aw man, this is not something a simple name swap patch can fix. Someone is gonna have to go in and modify the whole intro. Cuz that patron non-incest shit takes away from the main reason what gives this avn meaning for me. Theres a reason why the majority of big successful avn's and adult games revolve around blood related incest. Its an impossible perversion which cannot be achieved irl. Combine that with hot women and a good story and you get satisfaction you wont find anywhere else. Take it away and it all becomes frictionless. Just another story where the big cock mc have women fall for him for no damn reason. Im already reading bad things about this rework. Im afraid of keeping on going
Yes, without incest the game is nothing.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
my brother in christ! its been like one day ingame and he already got her like this ??? You cant do this. I get it, they have known each other for a while. But it makes no sense. The few choices we made so far carry no weight for this to be happening. They implemented part one as a series of continuous flashbacks that are more like 4 second flash grenades that blinds you specially if you are in the dark. If I were a new player Id be so confused. You need to slowly develop the relationship with the girls. Have em resist at first cuz of whatever implication you wanna add. Easy women are so boring. They gotta say "NUH UH in your dreams" at first and then have the mc change that into a "it is wrong, we shouldnt" and then to a "yes baby, anything for you". Whether that is through love, corruption, seduction, potions, chemical substances, magic, mind control, manipulation or whatever other creative method that makes every player eager to see what and whos next every update. Im gonna cry

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes