SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Best i-patch so far, wonder why the crappy one is in the opening post, not this one.
Because it's through Lewdpatcher, they "give" it time to update first, Lewdpatcher takes priority and they always give "official" patches time to update.

As there is already a discussion on Discord about it being updated.

the new ones arent even in the gallery. and the gallery is fully unlocked by default.

This version is more or less a beta... or better said alpha, its a buggy mess.
They are, and the right script needs to fire, as the dev will update theirs, there is another posted that adds the last 4-5 new ones.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Because it's through Lewdpatcher, they "give" it time to update first, Lewdpatcher takes priority and they always give "official" patches time to update.
i didnt meant the lewdpatcher ipatch though, i meant the other one linked there. The one that doesnt change a thing about the game other than MC is calling Lauren "mom"

The one from simplehuman is by far "deeper"

But nevermind, as i said, i lost my patience with this game anyway... utterly buggy mess

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I loved that female models, animations and in general graphics are amazing :love: But I really missed some moan sounds during animations, that would be a real turn on :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NicolasBrown98

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
She's in the bathroom and not in her room. You must go through the bathroom event first and then you can find her in the living room where you can ask her about the necklace.
Stupid question I know but how do you get to the bathroom? I've tried every door in the house and even clicked on walls in each of the bedrooms to see if there was an entrance in there because I read the walkthrough and saw that's where I was supposed to go but can't find it. Like I said when I go upstairs the door that's straight ahead at the end of the hall is locked and no one's in any of the other rooms except for Iris and I already spoke to her and everyone else in the house

Jochyra

Jun 3, 2019

As there is already a discussion on Discord about it being updated.

They are, and the right script needs to fire, as the dev will update theirs, there is another posted that adds the last 4-5 new ones.
If you're talking about that unlocker.rpy file, it doesn't work and multiple ppl have said that

Titoxxxx

Nov 27, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 535, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 687, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 687, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 176, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 176, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2250, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

I'm getting this error, is there a way to fix it? Ot's becoming really annoying. Thx.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
opened the gallery and did not see the new scenes in
(unless im blind :p)

prob gonna have to wait for an update for them to appear i think

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 535, in script call
File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2250, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

I'm getting this error, is there a way to fix it? Ot's becoming really annoying. Thx.
- Get the Universal Ren'Py Mod
- In-game when you are at the screen just before the error, open the mod (ALT+M)
- Click the box that says "variable names"
- Check the box for "Labels/Scenes"
- In the Search box, type: "sario_day2
- Click the "Jump" button

Jump2.png

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Rose was a fan favourite and she just disappeared since episode 1, so sad
Her character's biggest minus, to me personally, is that she's married, and most of the female chracters, especially LIs like Lauren, Chloe, Charlotte and Iris or the thicc asf Alessia and Elizabeth, are real tough opponents when it comes to beauty or the usual wifey war. Maybe that's why they put her on the backburner for now, but I agree, she's a looker, and she definitely needs more scenes, netori and romance, with the MC.

She's pretty popular with the fans, so don't worry, I'm sure she'll come back for more of that magical MC dick in the next updates. My only concern is the slow release schedule and the last few buggy updates that could mean an abandoned tag in the future.

Hope I'm wrong about this, but it's still a valid reason to be afraid of the dreaded abandoned tag.:cautious:

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes