3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Juice17776

Oct 4, 2020
Bro, honestly. What the heck is this darn team doing with their own game?
Why do they ALWAYS seem to pick the wrong choice in everything they do?
Why did they even start that Linkia thing that NOBODY asked for?
Why did they launch a poll with the pregnancy option included when we've only had TWO SEX SCENES with one of the characters?
Why did they launch a roadmap that EVERYONE KNOWS that it wasn't going to be followed?
Why did they insisted with the launching in Steam instead of FOCUSING IN THE GODDAMN GAME for once time in their lives, when EVERYONE knows that is a fucking incest game?

Man I'm so pissed off with this fucking game and his team right now. They're SO STUPID that just hurts so much trying to defend all the shit they do.
And now they had problems with patreon. DirtySock is just a goddamn meme
This is every dev I've encountered in this industry. They all get sick for months, delaying their game. They all make thousands a month for an update once a year. And of course, every update spends most of its time introducing new characters that will never get scenes. Its all so tiresome.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
I want to like this game , I love its art style and the characters are fine .... HOLY FUCK this game miserably slow , 3500 -4,000 dollars a month is insane for what is currently available for the four years of develop , there are people who have made multiple games with twice the play time and double the content with a much smaller dev team , sometimes singular people . It just frustrates me and makes me think if the team in question was finally pressured financially if that would make them work faster or if it would kill the project stone dead ......

armopbr

Sep 9, 2019
I want to like this game , I love its art style and the characters are fine .... HOLY FUCK this game miserably slow , 3500 -4,000 dollars a month is insane for what is currently available for the four years of develop , there are people who have made multiple games with twice the play time and double the content with a much smaller dev team , sometimes singular people . It just frustrates me and makes me think if the team in question was finally pressured financially if that would make them work faster or if it would kill the project stone dead ......
Holy moly i didnt check when this game started. Was expecting 2022 or something but 2020, lol. Four years and this game has nothing.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Hey Patreon is a buyer's market. If people are stupid enough to fund them that much with the progress they've made ... that's on the subscribers, there's nothing locking them in or deceiving about the situation. The devs have been lazy and promised too much but with this stupid business model, who can blame them? They're getting paid, for their demo. Still getting paid. They're having Friday nights out on the town every week and eating lobster every night because they made a demo four years ago and a road map that went nowhere.

Would be nice if there was accountability but that's not the platform. Stupid people wanna throw money to the void, that's on them.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Hey Patreon is a buyer's market. If people are stupid enough to fund them that much with the progress they've made ... that's on the subscribers, there's nothing locking them in or deceiving about the situation. The devs have been lazy and promised too much but with this stupid business model, who can blame them? They're getting paid, for their demo. Still getting paid. They're having Friday nights out on the town every week and eating lobster every night because they made a demo four years ago and a road map that went nowhere.

Would be nice if there was accountability but that's not the platform. Stupid people wanna throw money to the void, that's on them.
true ... its just one of those projects where the art is good enough to warrant some understanding , like how blc or that one milf game by gaussianfracture , did but there comes a point where it just hurts to see a good art style game sit quarter made then get tagged abandon or sit perma " on hold " for for the rest of its existence , atleast people like siren do prove that you can complete multiple games on this website and make a decent living .

Karate Baka

Aug 1, 2020
FOUR years??? I just saw that the last update was months ago, but didn't knew its been so long in development, and yesterday I finished all content (which is by no means worthy of 4+ years of dev). I'm just gonna drop this one... Just like many others... Like a lot of ppl say here, I'm really tired of devs presenting a really cool project, just to make 1/4 or less, and giving scraps of "updates" per year or abandoning them altogether, just to farm money out of patreon. Remember kids, don't pay for an unfinished H game!

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
FOUR years??? I just saw that the last update was months ago, but didn't knew its been so long in development, and yesterday I finished all content (which is by no means worthy of 4+ years of dev). I'm just gonna drop this one... Just like many others... Like a lot of ppl say here, I'm really tired of devs presenting a really cool project, just to make 1/4 or less, and giving scraps of "updates" per year or abandoning them altogether, just to farm money out of patreon. Remember kids, don't pay for an unfinished H game!
Part of the reason why that happens a lot is developing games with fully custom art is a full time job and if a dev isn't making enough to survive off of patreon after a lot of investment they get tired because many of these people have secondary jobs that pay more. Basically it's rare that a dev actually makes enough to turn it into a full thing. This game wasn't making a whole lot until about a year ago and even then it isn't all that much when you consider that there is probably a few other people who are splitting the patreon amount. 4,000 a month split between three people is 1,333 a month which in most places in the USA is barely enough to scrape by, and in cities is nowhere near enough.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
This is every dev I've encountered in this industry. They all get sick for months, delaying their game. They all make thousands a month for an update once a year. And of course, every update spends most of its time introducing new characters that will never get scenes. Its all so tiresome.
You are grossly overestimating what the average ero-game developer makes. A thousand a month is like 1-10% of all the games that get made here. Probably lower actually. Most people never make enough to just survive off of developing VNs.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Not a single person has a save?
Gosh darn it, you're right I can't find anything at all!
That's just awful, if only there was some magical way of typing out something you wanted to find on the whole site and getting it with just a few taps on your keyboard.
But that will never happen... wait a minute! I just got a wild idea! A real humdinger!

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG d7c4b8da1c4688cf85362b30508bba0589d92c537774d8a1af216df653889abd.png

Last edited:

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes