3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
you mean the one from last year
before there was even a gallery, afaik
the one that might not quite work anymore, or at the very least, not be a 'full save', given the handful of updates since then?
granted, old saves 'are saves', sure. and it's definitely better than just 'one save to get you to the latest content, whenever that was' - it's a collection of saves before scenes.
not really going to cut it for everyone, though.

Last edited:

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
where directory i can find the save file on pc ?
assuming it's windows, go to the folder with your username, then the hidden folder Appdata, then local.
there's going to be a life in woodchester folder in there that has the saves, instead of the more typical game engine saves being kept in/close to the same folder as game.exe or whatever.

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
is the dev is seriously adding even more characters? his updates take long as fuck already.

Can't wait for the next update to come in 2 years instead of 1!

I've seen the post leaked somewhere else.
It's a "roadmap", a teaser for a group scene with Lilly and her friends, a future scene for a character that's never been in the game and a new side activity filled with AI art

Said roadmap, and no it didn't have any dates or estimates associated, we all know they can't follow them anyway
  • Cass, Molly, Lily... Help out?
  • Spooning & Sleeping w/ Lily, Tara, Janice.
  • Monster Girls Update! (The AI thing)
  • Pixie & Chloe Part 1
  • Monster Girls Minor Update!
  • Pixie & Chloe Part 2
  • Preggo for 6+ girls Update

Edit: In the slim chance the dev reads this, people don't give a shit about your AI side stuff and probably don't want it in the "main" game you're making. The main selling point of your project is the art from your artist, don't fuck it up thinking your low effort AI garbage can make up for it

Last edited:
Reactions: armopbr

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
I've seen the post leaked somewhere else.
It's a "roadmap", a teaser for a group scene with Lilly and her friends, a future scene for a character that's never been in the game and a new side activity filled with AI art

Said roadmap, and no it didn't have any dates or estimates associated, we all know they can't follow them anyway
  • Cass, Molly, Lily... Help out?
  • Spooning & Sleeping w/ Lily, Tara, Janice.
  • Monster Girls Update! (The AI thing)
  • Pixie & Chloe Part 1
  • Monster Girls Minor Update!
  • Pixie & Chloe Part 2
  • Preggo for 6+ girls Update

Edit: In the slim chance the dev reads this, people don't give a shit about your AI side stuff and probably don't want it in the "main" game you're making. The main selling point of your project is the art from your artist, don't fuck it up thinking your low effort AI garbage can make up for it
the last time they did a roadmap well.... it did not go well

Kerre_22

Nov 21, 2023
Cool game. Beautiful characters, amazing chemistry between the heroes. One pity - it seems to me that the sex scenes are too monotonous, and the girls do not have any clear preferences in bed. I would like a more complete render of the model - both from the front and from the back.

Xiqima

Oct 7, 2020
Translated into Russian:
View attachment 3988716
Описание:
Неофициальный перевод игры Life in Woodchester (Жизнь в Вудчестере) на русский язык.​

Updated / Обновлено: 01.09.2024
Game/Creator: Dirty Sock Games
Modder / Переводчик: xiqima -
Mod Version / Версия перевода : 0.12.2
Game Version / Версия игры : 0.12.2
Language / Язык: English / Russian

Installation / Установка:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download | Скачать:
Win:

Reactions: wolvovic

Kookiezie

Dec 22, 2023
I give it 7/10. Amazing artstyle takes you far, but as a sandbox it's kinda disappointing with how little you can do after finishing all 3 characters storyline. You are literally rewarded 1 sex position with different background and that's it. 4 years man....

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes