RPGM Life is paradise Odyssey [TRANSLATION PROJECT]

MininaNeko

Mar 30, 2020
Hellouuu~

I just wanted to say that I will start translating Life is Paradise Odyssey.

In this page I will give status updates and keep you all in rythm!!

There are LOTS of events that need to be translated so please don't urge me ^^"

1590411129437.png

As you can see, 75 translated events and barely 1 percent haha...

Hope you all will like this game as much as I like it :)

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Nice I know most Translators like to do things solo but let me know If I can help in any way. I would be glad to help you on this great game :) If not I'll be cheering you on for you. We need more people like you making more than just simple machine translations. There has been too many posted that are just google translate soup @_@

MininaNeko

Mar 30, 2020
Nice I know most Translators like to do things solo but let me know If I can help in any way. I would be glad to help you on this great game :) If not I'll be cheering you on for you. We need more people like you making more than just simple machine translations. There has been too many posted that are just google translate soup @_@
Well rn in my country corona has been lifted and will have to start working sp I will be slower but...Will do my best lol, and hmm google translate soup? Because I do use machine translation to help me and then I modify it to make sense..

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Well rn in my country corona has been lifted and will have to start working sp I will be slower but...Will do my best lol, and hmm google translate soup? Because I do use machine translation to help me and then I modify it to make sense..
Just wondering since you do the whole improved machine translation type how is it that you don't just use what Translator++ offers you built-in. Where you run an automated translation and then you manually fill right cells with the improved version. At least that is what I would do if I actually had the time to do manual translations and didn't know the language that I translate from. Saves time at least since you don't have to copy-paste to google translate and back every time which I'm assuming you're doing by looking at the first image.

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
I meant the people the that post a machine translated game but don't bother editing it. People like you who go through the time and effort to work on editing it are the kind of people I admire.

MininaNeko

Mar 30, 2020
Just wondering since you do the whole improved machine translation type how is it that you don't just use what Translator++ offers you built-in. Where you run an automated translation and then you manually fill right cells with the improved version. At least that is what I would do if I actually had the time to do manual translations and didn't know the language that I translate from. Saves time at least since you don't have to copy-paste to google translate and back every time which I'm assuming you're doing by looking at the first image.
I do understand sightly Japanese tho and I don't use google translate...it's very, very, bad. As the mt that I use isn't added to even the latest version, I prefer to directly modify myself even if it is a lot longuer...and I use 3 different machines to translate and see which one seems to be nearer to the one I want, by reading what's written on the side box I can sightly guess too...

And anyways I downloaded the last version of translator++ but it wouldn't even let me batch translate the animations to gain time...feels deceived.

I meant the people the that post a machine translated game but don't bother editing it. People like you who go through the time and effort to work on editing it are the kind of people I admire.
Aww you gonna make me blush >.< I felt really annoyed yesterday because I translated around 30 phrases and then my pc shutdown and when I opened it again it all went to hell...makes me feel better to read this haha

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I played life is paradise so would love to know what they improved/changed on this new game. But well, will discover it when it's fully translated ;).

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I played life is paradise so would love to know what they improved/changed on this new game. But well, will discover it when it's fully translated ;).
It's in RPG Maker MV, has story, pregnancy, child-raising, etc. Sadly apart from that CG is about the same as original game however worth a play. There is a MT version here or you can wait for a full translation :).
https://f95zone.to/threads/mt-life-is-paradise-odyssey.51025/

News News~~

So I know it aint a lot but now I have 1000 phrases/22000 translated!! Which means...6%...

(I haven't been working a lot on it those days because, ya know, life and things to do haha)
Considering the pace of updates for this game you'll have the option to partly redo translation after finishing this one ^^, for now, it appears that 1.18 has become shared if you want I can give you a link or just wait a couple of versions. From what I'm aware it's still mostly just bug and grammar fixes.

Mar 28, 2018
I've been enjoying Life is Paradise in the short period that I've downloaded it so I'm pretty excited about this! Cheers!

sileneviscaria

Jul 27, 2019
Hi! Tysm for translating this game, Life is Paradise is one of my fave games right now. As Yuno-Chan said, I'm not sure if you want any help on the project but let me know if you do! I don't know Japanese, but I can help with grammar and proofreading and that kind of busy work. (so that you can quickly type TL without stressing about that kind of thing and I can fix)

Either way, I really really appreciate you translating this, thank you!!

Reactions: ryuhatsune

John2102

Jan 27, 2020
Now all memes aside this is great. I know how hard translating is so mad props for your hard work. You are doing god's work.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
This game reminds me of a series called rune factory... always wondered why it just wasn't a full hentai thing but at least i've got this. Why must i only speak English. T_T

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Probably not a good sign when he hasn't been on F95 Since August 28th of 2020......
Well i'm gonna try to make light of this and probably get hated for it...

It's time to play "guess where's the Dev!" Did he catch some unmentionable disease? did he get hit by a car? Or did the worse thing imaginable happened and he got a girlfriend? The worst part is we know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop but the world may never know what happened to this dev...