RPGM Life is paradise Odyssey [TRANSLATION PROJECT]

letmejoinalready

Sep 3, 2019
stats.JPG

Since the project seem been inactive for such a long time, i've been translating this game for a while now, and here's the result.

But because english is not my first language, i can't guaranteed the quality of this translation would be perfect. So, in that case if anyone willing to help me editing and proof reading the sentence to be more natural, i would really appreciate it.

Tools i used:

, i am using offline translation.
Translation Aggregator, the japanese dictionary i used inside sugoi translatior.
Some free online paraphrase tool.

How you can me help editing and proof reading it:
first, dm me which excel file(map002.xlsx, map003.xlsx, etc) that you want to edit and proof read so i can track it my self.
share.jpg
for your editing & proof reading result, just start put it in D column or later(E,FG, and so on.)
after you are done, just dm me so that you can send the result to me to insert it to translator++.
for the translation spreadsheet file i'll attach it in this comment.

If you have another collaboration suggestion, let me know, i'am willing to hear.
That's all.

Machine translating all file except CommonEvents and Map088. Cause those file are too big.
All japanese line that i can find has been machine translated.
Now editing code reference or something like ( [1], [199], etc) to \n[1] etc. from machine translated result.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Just here to say that I moving pass this game by now. Including I finish the game and understanding its char and what they talking stuff. Not to discourage cuz this game is actual rare gem that neeed polish. With actual readable dialogue then these game can become someone treasure.

Damz

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 2061906

Since the project seem been inactive for such a long time, i've been translating this game for a while now, and here's the result.

But because english is not my first language, i can't guaranteed the quality of this translation would be perfect. So, in that case if anyone willing to help me editing and proof reading the sentence to be more natural, i would really appreciate it.

Tools i used:

Translation Aggregator, the japanese dictionary i used inside sugoi translatior.

first, dm me which excel file(map002.xlsx, map003.xlsx, etc) that you want to edit and proof read so i can track it my self.
View attachment 2059490
for your editing & proof reading result, just start put it in D column or later(E,FG, and so on.)
after you are done, just dm me so that you can send the result to me to insert it to translator++.

If you have another collaboration suggestion, let me know, i'am willing to hear.
That's all.

Machine translating all file except CommonEvents and Map088. Cause those file are too big.
Now editing code reference or something like ( [1], [199], etc) to \n[1] etc. from machine translated result.
wow i didn't realize that someone still out there translate this game.
This game was really good, i play the first one too.
I can't wait for the translation for this game, i really appreciate it.
i can't help much because english wasn't my main languange, but i can cheer you up with your project.
FIGHT!!

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 2061906

Tools i used:

View attachment 2059490

That's all.

what the current proggress?