Cinnokr

Aug 4, 2020
How to marriage in this game please explain me i want to know how to marriage in this game
If i remember correctly, you need to rise affection with character; talk to them, take them in party, give them gifts, rise affection in city hall for completed quests. Then start dating, say you love them, something like that and finally you need to build church and have a ring in possesion then you can ask them to marry you.
Btw there should be little guide in the folder with game, i played this game sometime ago so im not sure.

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
Guys, help please.. how to marry Liz (Academy's Instructor) I max her affection, got all skills in her training (got diploma). But when the event rolling (warning to save before event) in the event there's nothing special can't asked her to date or proposed her.

Also how to unlock extra land? So it's not maxed at 9 but 15 buildings (since I choose 15 buildings at start of the game, but no difference i can only build 9 at best. Is there a way or event to unlocked it?

Help please..

crot789

Oct 31, 2017
could anyone help me please?
which insect/fish i am missing on the pic?
information, atmosfer & rod/net needed for the missing fish/insect?. thanks

crot789

Oct 31, 2017
Guys, help please.. how to marry Liz (Academy's Instructor) I max her affection, got all skills in her training (got diploma). But when the event rolling (warning to save before event) in the event there's nothing special can't asked her to date or proposed her.

Also how to unlock extra land? So it's not maxed at 9 but 15 buildings (since I choose 15 buildings at start of the game, but no difference i can only build 9 at best. Is there a way or event to unlocked it?

Help please..
build a museum, u can get information to how to get event/marry npc/character
also , to be able to marry a character, u need to build church, have marriage proposal in ur inventory, and a ring

also try different answer on conversation when event started (when u got notification to save before event)

u can check which character/npc u can marry inside museum

if u choose 15 ,u need to build bridge. i got 15 total when there is no bridge option anymore on the construction list

sorry for my bad english, hope it helps

Last edited:
Reactions: gumical

40second

Aug 19, 2022
could anyone help me please?
which insect/fish i am missing on the pic?
information, atmosfer & rod/net needed for the missing fish/insect?. thanks
Use hidden guide/walkthrough for fish.
poetry

4th fish from right seem to be Poisonous anglerfish(not in game name). summer, super rod, not sure if its night or day.
For insect there is no guide. Try chaos dark every season, night, day, all 1-3 net level.

edit: insect top left/bottom right is some cicada use normal net summer. bottom left is mosquito normal net.

Last edited:

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
ya can't......they're the same person it's like asking if you can marry yourself
what a scam I had seen an image where they both appear with children or something like that thanks friend and I have another question there are some children in the gallery but I have played the game and I do not see that they appear saves how can I make them appear????

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
Marrying all the girls is easy but the tedious part is completing all the events for each girl. For example the last event for Kat is to be married and take to demon lord dungeon but the annoying part there is a magic barrier blocking the way, the only one who could break it is the incubus kyrion, just wait for him to visit your village through the port.

Also Queen event guide is completely wrong, it says you have to have a date in furniture store but it's actually have a date in warehouse instead.

Jun the police doggo is best girl for me because she has a sad past, you should view her event

dominak

Apr 18, 2018
I found a website that links all the special events for each character but I can't link it until I reach 3 posts (unlikely), so I'll share it google translated in text here.

Also shows how to trigger rape events for female mc (leki, fox, kirion, takuya but you rape him instead).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
So... This may seem pretty dumb to ask but, how tf do I farm? got the seeds, onion for spring, the turtle mayor already spoke of farming but I can't sow or anything, also I already paid for the pasture to be built and got animals but I can't put them on it? how do I do that? thanks and sorry if this is a dumb question.

EDIT: Forget it, already saw that I need to speak with the childhood friend to do both things I mentioned.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes