D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Silly commenter. Just be all the males she's fucking. Gotta have modern solutions to these pesky female protags.
Rick James would call it:
1684523197155.png
I actually like NTR, i like slutty women.
ONLY IN GAMES! so many retards on the internet, always have to write this

~XKO~

May 2, 2023
Looks good, doesn't work properly.
The 6 scenes are tedious to get and aren't worth it.

kwin100

Aug 25, 2019
damn!!! this was a waste of time... there is no time skip in this game and you have to wait like... I don't even want to talk about it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: likesbootyok

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Female protagonist. Goddamnit. When do they understand that this kind of games work if the MC is a male. Most women really don't want to play a submissive woman.
Probably around the time when other users stop giving you upvotes and responses after realizing you're just purposely going into threads of stuff you don't like to complain about it to just farm likes from other people going out of their way to get angry at the thing they dislike in a thread about the exact thing they dislike

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
yoga studio never opens, she stuck in forever time zone forever working?? working unlock costs money?? energy and other methods cost crazy materials for food is totally insane not one item has +50 or +100 or she can't fuck co-worker just boss is kind ridiculous?

game itself doesn't have elevator where chance encounter fuck another hot employee like in Japanese office shows. Seriously someone remake this.

Store must be remade, calpis + ocha tea and barley should be something added. Matcha tea is high energy drink.
there no vending machines at work??
Some office places have ready eat bentos and lunch time. At night women go for beer or play video games.
this doctored Japanese office time. With Americanism.

Shiori.tetsu

May 3, 2023
Female protagonist. Goddamnit. When do they understand that this kind of games work if the MC is a male. Most women really don't want to play a submissive woman.
Well damn glad they make these because i HATE playing a dick crushing tsundr types. I like playing a female protag where there is corruption and or choice to play how i like. reason why i love this site.... sorry :<

rugalultimate

Nov 20, 2019
El juego es bueno (me gustó) duele los errores, ¿alguien tiene alguna sugerencia de algo similar?, agradezco tu ayuda

Hohocroto

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah , the game definitely look good , the girl is hot , but welp , the obvious problem is the insane amount of troublesome bugs , atleast 3 gonna ruin your game lol , if you click the arrow at the Yoga Lessons , you crash , if you sleep you are basically in a coma forever , the sex scene is buggy ( Her body is supposed to move when she is being fucked and not standing still but it is the reverse for me ) , the x2 speed button basically cum at your screen . And the mouse click is not really sensetive . Game have potential , like just patches the bugs that kill the game and maybe add some more poses (since most of the art is 1 pixelated frame but warped to make it move (seem so) it should be easy to add more ?) anyway tho for now this is a 3/10 at best , hot girl but just like my crush , not worth the time

atf.cosmos

May 19, 2019
the sleep game itself would need bugfix, among others. And I'm not willing to try fix, ao much code to go through

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes