• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Should be mentioned in the thread that game doesn't work if you aren't playing this game with administrative rights. It crashes after intro and doesn't even get to the menu screen which I assume because of writing permissions.

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
someone can help me out? there a similiar game but with a girl that lost her memories cant put a finger on the name

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
I tried, but the first time they talk about the girl being so noble, intelligent, and specially mature... because she's trying prostitution out of boredom, I'm out. It's stupid, and not the sexy stupid we see around here. It's the pretentious stupid. And no reason my ass. She needs a home and a sucker to put up with her and financial support lmao. I'm done with this shit. 1708831498786.jpeg
And I'm a vanilla enjoyer...

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
How much do I need to save for the good ending?

Also, like this game needs a walkthrough.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Ok, I officially love this game. It has just the right kind of romantic story to make me feel all warm inside and the mechanics such as they are do the one thing they are supposed to do in this sort of game, which is get out of the bloody way.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes