Oct 10, 2019
I'm not support those asking for shit on a thread they shouldn't be asking on... also mod cleanup of troll asking for NTR comments when?

But.... this is an NTR dev.... Explains the lack of quality tho... They just can't write vanilla man...
thanks for the warning, saves me the trouble to try this, sad to see so much wasted potential

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
So, to be clear ... this is like "1Room", but sex scenes are hard scripted and mood/trust is removed, right?

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
So, to be clear ... this is like "1Room", but sex scenes are hard scripted and mood/trust is removed, right?
Unfortunately yes, I am very disappointed in this game it feels like jumping on the hype train of successful games that have this kind of setting. The H-scenes are not arousing and not worth the time to grind or care for a nonsensible story.

al_pacino

Aug 30, 2021
the art is good, too bad there's no freedom of movement during the sex scene (for example like the runaway girl and me)

Kuroshu

May 5, 2017
Seem to have found a bug?
There's a scene you can give her a note, and if you do so the scene doesn't progress
1692374507252.png

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
is this game from the same creators of rich lady's slave role play? i mean the art looks very similar

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes