3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
But she's not a loli.
Another person who doesn't know what a Loli actually is and is blinded by the common usage of the term, such a sad sight.
Screenshot_2024_0831_122136.png
Screenshot_2024_0831_122401.png
Open your eyes, you should be able to distinguish between loli and teenagers or adults
Younger sister with msgk(mesugaki)
And wtf did you think female kid is, 30 year old woman?
Even though she looks tall, it doesn't mean she's not a loli

Reactions: lolimasterR

Kamil118

Aug 20, 2017
Feels like the game really wants to be a less taboo version of imouto monochrome (not blood related, no grooming)

Art is good, but generally pretty forgettable.

dijitz23

Feb 19, 2021
O, I see. Infestation of terminally online ppl, reached us too.

P.S.
On second thought. Actually it was for a while, now just seems that such folk become more vocal here, instead of reports.
I wouldn't say it's terminally online people. I imagine a lot of those folk understand the difference between the real world and not the real world. It's stupid people. Just like how aft 9/11 happened there was idiots taking it out and harassing anyone middle eastern, they are taking a real serious issue and harassing those who have no correlation with those who harm actual children. They're just brain dead morons and that's all. Since they keep saying there is no difference, I would love to see them come up with reports on how many people who have actually slept with kids, was actually into anime girls. I almost guarantee that those same people screwing kids would think those who are attracted to any anime female as weirdos.

Reactions: Boobgobbler
Jun 6, 2021
I have played this before, but I do not recall where I found it before. Either way, not a half bad game. At least it's fairly vanilla, not NTR or crap like that.

dijitz23

Feb 19, 2021
Petite = loli - before credit cards fiasco.

Could you explain this.
Mastercard, Visa, Paypal are basically going to war with anything loli. They won't allow places to use their payment processing unless they get rid of anything loli. I think only Amex card is the only one that doesnt have an issue. I feel if they fully succed it's going make them want to use that to push any agenda they feel like they want to push by saying your not allowed to buy what you want. Why everything going digital currency will end up being a bad idea.

Reactions: lolimasterR

Limakigg

Dec 26, 2020
"ooo Mesugaki correction"...

the only thing which got corrected was my heart
Now I shall dedicate my whole wife into good deeds
May god reward my hard work with a sister like this...

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Mastercard, Visa, Paypal are basically going to war with anything loli. They won't allow places to use their payment processing unless they get rid of anything loli. I think only Amex card is the only one that doesnt have an issue. I feel if they fully succed it's going make them want to use that to push any agenda they feel like they want to push by saying your not allowed to buy what you want. Why everything going digital currency will end up being a bad idea.
If anyone with half a mind and money was looking at this, there's a huge glut in the market for a payment provider that is ok with adult content. It's not just loli they're after. Remember how onlyfans was being dropped for a while and they had to be heavily strongarmed into complying? There's no way they're going to give up since they're run by puritans.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes