VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Minor Issue Regarding Custom Name and Say Option

I've got some questions. I'm playing the game on an Android 10 using JoiPlay for the version 2.5.2, TransFix v5.2, r5.3.1m modded, with the Custom Clothes fix for modded TF version (Przemo) and small fix (Przemo) installed.

When I go to Window>Back>Change Name option and use a custom name, Sylvie still uses "Master" as my name. Also, the Say option is not present.

Is "Master" used by Sylvie, even though I typed a custom name, normal as a result of me being in the early stage of the game? (11 in-game days. No H-scenes yet.) (My save was accidentally deleted so I had to play again.) Is the Say option's absence also a result of this early stage? If this is an actual issue, is there a fix before I download a clean version of the game?

Thank you to any and all future replies. ^_^
NANI?! You are playing on android?! How?!

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I downloaded modded version, but still censored? Is there something else I have to do, to enable uncensor?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded modded version, but still censored? Is there something else I have to do, to enable uncensor?
Except for the blowjob the prepatched games should be completely uncensored. It's not turned on or off, the patch just replaces the original censored art with decensored versions.

The patch from tfpatchguy is completely uncensored now, don't install their things to the prepatched games though.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Except for the blowjob the prepatched games should be completely uncensored. It's not turned on or off, the patch just replaces the original censored art with decensored versions.

The patch from tfpatchguy is completely uncensored now, don't install their things to the prepatched games though.
Hmmm, mine still seems to be censored, is it possible I've done something wrong?
Screenshot 2020-12-04 17.58.49.png Screenshot 2020-12-04 17.57.06.png Screenshot 2020-12-04 17.57.43.png

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I'm playing version 3.0.22, at 2000 lust, but I can still only buy the first three things in the night shop. Do I simply need a higher intimacy stat(am at 2200 at the time of posting this)? Or is there something wrong?

On my longest save from version 2.5.2, the intimacy stat is at 2700, and lust is at 1300. So maybe I just need to grind for a while longer?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hmmm, mine still seems to be censored, is it possible I've done something wrong?
Well you clicked the molest button that's definitely wrong. Your right though, the molest scene also still censored like the blowjob with the prepatched games.
Do I simply need a higher intimacy stat...
I'm have trouble getting any lust, seems like my slider is broke. All I can say is with 2.5.2 you would have it all unlocked.

Reactions: SpikeEye

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It was posted here since 2016 n still complete...
Ray-K works at their own pace. There's a few games they're , and some other things like their digital art book. It's not a small game but don't expect five years worth of content from looking at the release date.

Jul 15, 2017
I'm playing version 3.0.22, at 2000 lust, but I can still only buy the first three things in the night shop. Do I simply need a higher intimacy stat(am at 2200 at the time of posting this)? Or is there something wrong?

On my longest save from version 2.5.2, the intimacy stat is at 2700, and lust is at 1300. So maybe I just need to grind for a while longer?
I found that after I had bought the first 3 outfits that increasing Love and Lust alone did not unlock further outfits in the shop. I think you might need to buy the previous item in each section of the shop in at least 1 colour before the next item appears in the list.

For example on the 1st tab in the shop I was only able to buy the first 3 outfits until I bought the bottom of the 3 on the list which then opened the 4th and so on.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I found that after I had bought the first 3 outfits that increasing Love and Lust alone did not unlock further outfits in the shop. I think you might need to buy the previous item in each section of the shop in at least 1 colour before the next item appears in the list.

For example on the 1st tab in the shop I was only able to buy the first 3 outfits until I bought the bottom of the 3 on the list which then opened the 4th and so on.

When I posted that, I had bought everything but the horns(after buying the 3 clothes from the night shop). Still nothing new after buying the horns. Maybe there is some issue with the current version(3.0.0 and up) where you have to buy things in a certain order? Hell if I know.

As for buying certain colours... in this version (3.0.0 and up), when you buy anything that has a colour, you automatically buy every colour of that item.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Hello, well I just comment to clarify, I just made the port to Android from Teching feeling 3.0.22 to Android and it works perfectly on Android 5 to 11, I have not tested it on Android 4.4 because I do not have one. There is only a small bug in the main menu which does not see the image.

Last edited:
Reactions: uchihafabio

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, well I just comment to clarify, I just made the port to Android from Teching feeling 3.0.22 to Android and it works perfectly on Android 5 to 11, I have not tested it on Android 4.4 because I do not have one. There is only a small bug in the main menu which does not see the image.
you mind sharing it? and has oit the current wip translation?

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
you mind sharing it? and has oit the current wip translation?
If you have the latest translation (TransFix_preX2, which was uploaded on 11/1/2020), and if I can share it but the apk has the same weight as in Windows, I am looking at a way to reduce the apk

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've had a few images not load, part of a menu once and some (full) standing images. Think they were my fault though. I had my Android emulator running at the same time, and was skipping though the text pretty quick.

Worst was after Sylvie was sick, she didn't load in and for a second I thought she hadn't made it.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
If you have the latest translation (TransFix_preX2, which was uploaded on 11/1/2020), and if I can share it but the apk has the same weight as in Windows, I am looking at a way to reduce the apk
2gb is not much. you can share it

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
2gb is not much. you can share it
Well here is for android:
-Reduce the apk weight to 500MB Approx.
-bug: It does not show the image in the main menu, Some texts appear in 4 lines (See image for reference, This error occurs both in Windows and Android, I can solve it but, it would be better to wait for the translation updates.)
-It should work from Android 4.4 to 11, (I only tested from Android 5 to 11 and it works correctly. I didn't test Android 4.4, because I don't have one).

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Well here is for android:
-Reduce the apk weight to 500MB Approx.
-bug: It does not show the image in the main menu, Some texts appear in 4 lines (See image for reference, This error occurs both in Windows and Android, I can solve it but, it would be better to wait for the translation updates.)
-It should work from Android 4.4 to 11, (I only tested from Android 5 to 11 and it works correctly. I didn't test Android 4.4, because I don't have one).
Lets put it on test now. I am on Android 11 Arrow OS, Lets see if we do have a hero here

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes