VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I am on Evolution X Android11 and it works normal.
i just tested it, it is working but almost everything is in japanese. Options is in japanese and in the start is in japanese too. I am unable to change the options due to the language barrier

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
i just tested it, it is working but almost everything is in japanese. Options is in japanese and in the start is in japanese too. I am unable to change the options due to the language barrier
Yes, only apply the latest update of the translation, I don't know if the old translated images will be 100% compatible, if they are compatible, someone tell me and pass the link to me and I can include them.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Yes, only apply the latest update of the translation, I don't know if the old translated images will be 100% compatible, if they are compatible, someone tell me and pass the link to me and I can include them.
I dont know if its compatible but I can wait you implement in the apk or if someone can confirm if it is compatible

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
She kept dying on me despite only doing nice things, turns out I used too much time on talking with her (afaik game does not reward chatting), so after several reloads and patting head from dusk til dawn I could save her. Kinda silly but oh well

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game really does earn it's head pat simulator nickname, with the latest (not fully translated) version of the game you do have to balance the head pats with chats to save Sylvie.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
She kept dying on me despite only doing nice things, turns out I used too much time on talking with her (afaik game does not reward chatting), so after several reloads and patting head from dusk til dawn I could save her. Kinda silly but oh well
I failed my first try, but on my second try I just alternated each day between patting(to midday) and talking(to night) until I got around 50 points in each on the day she gets sick.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think 2382dudubes was playing 2.5.2 so ( ) only head pats needed, 3.0.0 added the talking requirement.

Reactions: SpikeEye

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So is this game done...
It's not over until Ray says so. Every version I've played has needed the head pats for her , 3.0.0 has just added in a chat requirement to it. And she'll still only get sick once.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
So is this game done?

I remember the good old days of not raping her for her not to die. I'm not fond of her suddenly dying because she doesn't get her daily headpats. :cautious:
Well, its a test to see if you are a empath or a sociopath.
Luckly for me, I am an empath, so I didnt need to search how to save her.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
So is this game done?

I remember the good old days of not raping her for her not to die. I'm not fond of her suddenly dying because she doesn't get her daily headpats. :cautious:

Well, I hate to break it for you but it looks like you are a sociopath.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
It's not over until Ray says so. Every version I've played has needed the head pats for her , 3.0.0 has just added in a chat requirement to it. And she'll still only get sick once.
I remember playing this game years before the ULMF forum got destroyed and rebirthed so it's been a quite while... You guys made it sound like It's a stressful thing and now there's a talk requirement? OH GOD! I don't even know if I want to jump back in.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and now there's a talk requirement? OH GOD! I don't even know if I want to jump back in.
It's not too bad, if you try 3.0.X just do the usual but with alternate days of taking and head patting until the event and she should be ok. There's no full patch for it yet though.

Reactions: Megumin.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
It's not too bad, if you try 3.0.X just do the usual but with alternate days of taking and head patting until the event and she should be ok. There's no full patch for it yet though.
What do you mean by full patch? Is this still being translated?

Last edited:

mmmboyyyy

Nov 27, 2019
I guess I don't know how to install this game correctly? or the translation patch? If I download from the Mega link on the original post, Is that the latest version?

jogn330

Jun 9, 2020
I ported newest modded version with all fixes to android:
Mega

P.S: If you want to speed up you progress (you lazy bum) there are cheats.

Cheats:
cheaton = turn cheats on
cheatoff = turn cheats off
lustup = +50 lust
lustupmore = +200 lust
lustdown = -50 lust
lustdownmore = -200 lust
loveup = +50 lust
loveupmore = +200 lust
lovedown = -50 lust
lovedownmore = -200 lust
Is this ver 2.5.2?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What do you mean by full patch? Is this still being translated?
3.0.X is not fully translated because it was mostly a engine, code and UI overhaul.
I guess I don't know how to install this game correctly? or the translation patch? If I download from the Mega link...
The prepatched games in the opening post are 2.5.2, the latest with a fully working patch. One with just the partial uncensor and translation patch, and the modded game with extra mods already installed.

Or there's a modded game here with the small fixes already installed and zipped, to avoid WinRAR and 7z problems.
Is this ver 2.5.2?
Yes.

Reactions: Megumin.
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes