VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

suck2.0

Jan 2, 2019
alguém poderia me passar a defesa deste jogo? Eu tentei de qualquer forma, mas ela sempre morre no dia 16, mesmo que eu não clique em molestar, eu compro as roupas dela, mas eu ainda não consigo

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Yes you have to be nice, no molesting. Exactly what raises and lowers her survival chance is in the from the opening post.
I was going to think that he was joking. He was not...
That convert this game to a "You got a baby, feed and cuddle it. And don't forget to burp after it has drunk milk"..
Or more specific:

But why should someone here play it then? I mean, fetishes can differ a lot. But this..

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So I'm very new to the mod scene in this game (I started playing when the author change the way it works and basically all mods were useless) so I dont know what the mods do.
what does the "yandere" and "date" mod do? the others are pretty self explanatory but those two idk. Yandere just ring the bell about something bad hapenning and you can already date her in the unmoding game so can anyone help me telling me what does two mods do please

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am kinda sad that i am (kinda) actively working on translation and i got cut from credits on first post :(
The devlopers notes in the opeing post is still quoting you though.
full save?
There's a save back here, think it's only missing a few clothing items and the memory from the roleplay mod.
could someone pass me the defense of this game? I tried anyway, but she always dies on the 16th, even if I don't click molest, I buy her clothes, but I still can't
There's walkthrough in the opening post, on avoiding the bad ending. It's might be that your not getting Sylvie the pancakes, or leaving her alone in the house.
So I'm very new to the mod scene in this game (I started playing when the author change the way it works and basically all mods were useless) so I dont know what the mods do.
what does the "yandere" and "date" mod do? the others are pretty self explanatory but those two idk...
Don't worry too much, it's not the stab a girl for looking at you level of Yandere. It's supposed to be mostly some dialog changes and two sex scenes. It has to be activated too, type Yandere or Deredere into the talk bar to turn it on or off.

For the date mod it's a bit like a tour of the games locations, and with sex possibly when you get home. Rest in the plaza to get the option appear.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I get only one scence from Yandere mod (Hysteria). How do I get the other one?
From the old modpatches readme (haven't really tried it yet)...

"Oral scene has a random chance to happen during Sylvie's 3rd oral scene if you cum inside."

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
right.... so I play this game quite a while but this is my first question after I downloaded the game and patch
the new 2.5.2 version doesn't show "go out alone" at night/evening to buy some special cloths as often as before do
is there any new requirement to do then I can get "go out alone" often at night?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
right.... so I play this game quite a while but this is my first question after I downloaded the game and patch
the new 2.5.2 version doesn't show "go out alone" at night/evening to buy some special cloths as often as before do
is there any new requirement to do then I can get "go out alone" often at night?
I think you need enought lewd to go out alone at night.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is there any new requirement to do then I can get "go out alone" often at night?
Like przemo10371 said you need a certain lewd level to get the option of going out alone at night, and more (about two hundred and twenty I think) to then go to the night shop. With the right level go out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can only go out (anywhere) once a day.

Bicolorpath2

Jul 28, 2019
I'm having some problems with the "To Bed" option, most of the options in it don't seem to be working for me. Any help on this is appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes