VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
[BUG]
Underwear 2 is broken.
What info is needed?
2.5.2 mod version, freshly downloaded from the top post today. Win 10.

After purchasing underwear 2 from night shop, only Skimpy Bra, Skimpy Panties, and Cutout Panties will show up, Cutout Panties do not exist?
Clicking on Skimpy Bra will not select Skimpy Bra.
If initially have any bra from underwear 1, I can chose Skimpy Bra, but the color is not the icon color, it is the color from underwear 1. And I still cannot change by clicking other Skimpy Bra.
Most of the Skimpy Panties and Cutout Panties works fine, but to select Skimpy Pink Panties, I have to click at the icon at the red circle.
The only out of place icon is the pink icon.

View attachment 354954
Some od skimpy underwear is buggy soo yea dont use it untilll Ray did stuff.

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
First time I'm trying the game but when I open it just show a black screen without to start. Any tips?
This happen with the vanilla and the mod game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where are the save files kept for the game Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling.
The save file is just in the game folder, same place as the .exe you use to start the game.
so what moddes are in modded version like crabing shop keepers boobs
The yandere and date mod, the roleplay and exposure mod. That's all I know for sure, but you can also poke Sylvie's butt.
So, which version is better v1 or v2? I think something was changed? Please give me some summary, ty.
If you mean the two versions of the game in the download, one has mods added one doesn't.
I dont want to be rude or anything but what was updated exactly? Again sorry if Im being rude.
A modded version of the transpatch was made a few day ago. The game got marked as updated because the opening post was changed to have a single download, containing a prepatched modded and unmodded version of the game.
First time I'm trying the game but when I open it just show a black screen without to start. Any tips?
This happen with the vanilla and the mod game
Normally that would be a wrongly installed patch, but now it's preinstalled. If your monitor res is very high res try lowering it to 1080, maybe try putting the game on the desktop.

Reactions: getink

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
Normally that would be a wrongly installed patch, but now it's preinstalled. If your monitor res is very high res try lowering it to 1080, maybe try putting the game on the desktop.
Thanks for the reply, but I already have my laptop in a resolution of 1080, I lower the res more and tried in an old version (2.1) but I got the same result.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what mod? anyone tell me..
Listed the ones I know are definitely included just above. The yandere and date mod, the roleplay and exposure mod. You can get a small reaction for poking Sylvie's butt, muerde found you can poke Aurelia's breast in the night shop too.

Yep, just groped Aurelia...

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Listed the ones I know are definitely included just above. The yandere and date mod, the roleplay and exposure mod. You can get a small reaction for poking Sylvie's butt, muerde found you can poke Aurelia's breast in the night shop too.

Yep, just groped Aurelia...
link? i search.. and only find exposure shop mod.
yandere? dating? roleplay? LINK! or is it included in modded version?
"containing a prepatched modded and unmodded version of the game."
pre patched mod?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yandere? dating? roleplay? LINK! or is it included in modded version?
Included in the modded copy of the game from the download in the opening post, any other mods (like those ones in the modding section) aren't updated so won't work properly.
Well, no, I meant older 1.9.2, because I haven't seen it yet after it was broken.
A lot of the coding and some artwork has changed between 1.9.2 and 2.5.2, there's two new scenes (I think) and some reworking of others. There's a change log in the opening post, but it doesn't go back that far.

Reactions: bugfinder

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
ok thanks for telling me.
please add in the description the mod that listed..
i tough it was unlocked version so we can mod that version.
so exposure and shopper mod is broken?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
and what is this? dialogue change?
Not dialog but the way the lust stat works. Basic is how the game originally was lust can go up and down, lustier stops it going down over time. Platonic I think just removes sex scenes. Not sure why it make any game performance difference.
Thanks for the reply, but I already have my laptop in a resolution of 1080, I lower the res more and tried in an old version (2.1) but I got the same result.
Downloaded the games from the nopy link and both started up. Sounds like the game and you laptop just aren't getting along for some reason, no idea why that would be though I'm afraid.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
ok thanks for telling me.
please add in the description the mod that listed..
i tough it was unlocked version so we can mod that version.
so exposure and shopper mod is broken?
Mods that i can think od right now:
1.yandere
2.Date
3.Touching Aurelia breast
4.Booping sylvies nose
5.touching sylvie's but
6.Names reactions (John Cena and so on)
7.New talk options
8.Rape roleplay
9.walking with sylvie naked
10.Side characters reactions to sylvies outfit (not sure about that one)
All of those should be on modded version.
Edit:
PS. Now that modded version is ported our team can continue development of our small secret mod project.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes