VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have no idea what Im doing wrong, playing the modded version, only choosing the nice option, as soon as I could go out I did and bought her the dress and other than that I just pat her head all the time...
Pancakes? You need to buy her the new dress but also some pancakes, so try taking her to town a second time. Linked the walkthrough on the section about avoiding the bad ending just above (or ).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a plan for more content at some point? Seems like it's always bug fixes and such.
This is a Japanese game and all development you see here is for the translation and mod patches only. As far as content, we'll just have to wait and see if the actual dev will add to it or if somebody else will add to an existing mod or develop a new one.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a plan for more content at some point? Seems like it's always bug fixes and such.
If you look at the the games it pretty much says updates are if and when Ray feels like it. (weirdness warning) did have previews for some new UI last month, but no idea about things like new scenes.

jinsherry999

Feb 25, 2019
Wait, I'm confuse. Try to get a buddy into this game and the download option is different from a while ago. The download give me 2 version 2.5.2, one normal one modded.
Both version works? Do I not have to screw with the Trans_Fix file anymore? If download and unzip is all I have to do, could someone change the install instruction? If the Trans_Fix file is still required I could not find it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do I not have to screw with the Trans_Fix file anymore?
No the opening posts download got changed today, one compressed folder with a basic prepatched game and a prepatched game with mods (it's in the uploaders notes spoiler).

The install instructions haven't really been right for a while, they got replaced with how to move a 2.4 save to 2.5 (pointed it out once and the developers notes appeared).

The individual tranfixes are back here if there needed, with a link to the MEGA folder for any updates.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Got a partially untranslated line when buying any set of polka dot panties after the first.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So, which version is better v1 or v2? I think something was changed? Please give me some summary, ty.

jinsherry999

Feb 25, 2019
[BUG]
Underwear 2 is broken.
What info is needed?
2.5.2 mod version, freshly downloaded from the top post today. Win 10.

After purchasing underwear 2 from night shop, only Skimpy Bra, Skimpy Panties, and Cutout Panties will show up, Cutout Bra do not exist?
Clicking on Skimpy Bra will not select Skimpy Bra.
If initially have any bra from underwear 1, I can chose Skimpy Bra, but the color is not the icon color, it is the color from underwear 1. And I still cannot change by clicking other Skimpy Bra.
Most of the Skimpy Panties and Cutout Panties works fine, but to select Skimpy Pink Panties, I have to click at the icon at the red circle.
The only out of place icon is the pink icon.

2.5.2_Mod - 01.png

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm sad there hasn't been more content, but I'm happy to see it's still being worked on. It gives me hope there will be in the future.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes