VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

inveritas

Oct 16, 2020
Cant seem to get the game running, even if i try to start it in admin mode. Nothing happens, can't even find anything in task manager.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Cant seem to get the game running, even if i try to start it in admin mode...
That's not usually what happens but extracting the prepatched games with WinRAR can cause problems, try or this copy of the game that's just a plain zip.

If your trying 3.0.X then it seems more sensitive to file location than previous versions, try it from the desktop.

inveritas

Oct 16, 2020
That's not usually what happens but extracting the prepatched games with WinRAR can cause problems, try or this copy of the game that's just a plain zip.

If your trying 3.0.X then it seems more sensitive to file location than previous versions, try it from the desktop.
Thanks, i used 7Zip and it worked.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ray's is unlocked again! Update to their Idolmaster dress up thing coming soon.

Edit - Returned to say locked again! You can get to the with the link , and below that you can get to (although the post has shifted and it's actually here) Kabeshiri.

Last edited:
Reactions: noob_101

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where can i find more mods for this game?
For the prepatched games in the opening post there's just a voice mod, and some custom clothing you can add. For a lot more custom clothing, a voice mod and a little more you can make a version of the game with tfpatchguy's thing.

Don't install any mods if you don't know they're are for the right version of the game.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
is it better to download molested or unmolested?
Personally I would get the original japanese game from Przemo's mega folder than get the #'d folders and custom clothes folder from TFPatchguy's mega.butload of custom clothes and a bath time mod.

ShalltearLuv

Sep 6, 2020
Hey hey, so i played this game like one year ago and had so much fun, apparently there is now a new version out? Is it translated and modded? Really want to play it again with the full experience, cheers.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The new version is great and all, but I'm waiting on that pregnancy mod.

I've wanted to knock up Sylvie for so long but the only pregmod I could make on my own was just editing in the ovum pic from some hentai onto the image files for her getting creampied.

Reactions: coyotegrey
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes