VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

EnolaHolmes13

Sep 22, 2020
So I just booted the game back up and the first time I got the kitchen scene with the baby doll outfit, all I got was a black screen for the images before and after sex. Anyone know why this might be?

Apparently this might be because of version 252? Does anyone have version 24x?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I got to ask do you know what game is this?
That's Oofusa Shizuko right now she's in the fan game Obsessive Love (only briefly I think), and two of Ray's...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is getting her own game at some point though called...
Edit - Here's one image set , and one . Both paizuri.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
That's Oofusa Shizuko right now she's in the fan game Obsessive Love (only briefly I think), and two of Ray's...
She is getting her own game at some point though called...
Edit - Here's one image set , and one . Both paizuri.
Thank you very much..dude your really helpful to everyone, huh hope there is some good karma going on on your life
anyways you know when it will be out?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...anyways you know when it will be out?
Not really sure. I think that image might say the second part of the new Love at First Sight will be out next year, but the machine translation isn't very readable.

Ray has since said they want the Teaching Feeling update out earlier though, so things have already changed. You can't really give them any schedule like you can some developer.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
can anyone of you recommend a game similar to this or like Nai's training diary or
One room run away..

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
anyone know what actually changes when you change the relationship? from normal, lustier, platonic?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone know what actually changes when you change the relationship? from normal, lustier, platonic?
Normal is how game was before that setting was added, Sylvie's lust will will go up and down. Lustier will stop her lust from dropping. And platonic is exactly as it sounds, no sexy stuff.

Reactions: Ethas

KittieNyan

Sep 30, 2020
heyo... i have 3k+ intimacy and 2k+ lust, is there anything new to unlock at this point? i go to shop everyday but there's no new clothing or anything (´._.`).。oஇ()

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
So I hope you don't mind my askin', since there's 336 pages of reply's, what's the difference between the modded and un-modded versions?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes