VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

Vicareae

Mar 12, 2018
So, I use the modded version and it's all working fine but during the fellatio scene the mosaic censor in the dick comes back. Is there a fix for that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what is better to download? with or without MOD VERSION.?
If you want any of the mods get the modded version.
So, I use the modded version and it's all working fine but during the fellatio scene the mosaic censor in the dick comes back.
The games in the opening post are partially decensored, the blowjob still uses the original artwork. If you want it completely decensored you need tfpatchguy's patch, but it needs to be installed over a clean game. Although you might just be able to swap the blowjob images. All in the MEGA folders lined in the opening post.
Does anyone know the intimacy levels? I am currently on 1269
I think that's all you'll ever need.

Reactions: Laykek and Vicareae

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
about the releases and updates of Ray's games...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So short version. Pain is slowing their work. Of the games they're working on Teaching Feeling is second in priority, the new Love at First Sight game is first. 3.0.0 will be 64Bit only, and saves can't be moved over. No new scenes but new UI.

Vicareae

Mar 12, 2018
If you want any of the mods get the modded version.

The games in the opening post are partially decensored, the blowjob still uses the original artwork. If you want it completely decensored you need tfpatchguy's patch, but it needs to be installed over a clean game. Although you might just be able to swap the blowjob images. All in the MEGA folders lined in the opening post.

I think that's all you'll ever need.
Ok, thanks. But in which folder are the saves? Also, the uploader note says the modded version already has the przemo patch. Can i merge them both without breaking the game?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Vicareae

Mar 12, 2018
No like I said it needs a clean game, you can't put tfpatchguy's patch over przemo's. The unpatched game is in przemo's MEGA folder from the opening post (Teaching_Feeling_252.zip).
Got it. So, in tfpatchguy's mega there is among other things a voice mod that i'm supposing it consists of moaning in the sex scenes. Besides that, how are the patches different? And which do you prefer?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Got it. So, in tfpatchguy's mega there is among other things a voice mod that i'm supposing it consists of moaning in the sex scenes. Besides that, how are the patches different? And which do you prefer?
There is a voice mod for przemo's too, they're not just sex noises. The patch from tfpatchguy has had a lot more little updates made so it is more polished, and has some handy readme files included. Also it's fully uncensored now.

Crappy answer, but I have both, and a Vietnamese version I can't understand...

SharpandBlunt

May 30, 2020
I don't think there's any video around. I can't guarantee it'll work but here, I've gone through the instructions as far as I can on the PC...

TyranoPlayer folder -

With that you should be able skip to the APK installation in tfpatchguy's installation guide.
Thank you so much Sir/Maam, I can play it now. Thank you thank you thank you

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Laykek

Nov 2, 2018
HELP PLS
She always dies of getting sick. What should I do? Because the whole manual is in Alien (Japanese) language.

Last edited:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
HELP PLS
She always dies of getting sick. What should I do? Because the whole manual is in Alien (Japanese) language.
Guide.md#avoiding-bad-ending

So, new dress, pancakes, tell her you won't hurt her, give her chores to do, tell her she's cute, don't molest her, give her a full portion of food, etc. The food at the diner does have to be pancakes specifically for some reason, and giving her chores is somewhat counter-inuitive.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
So
about the releases and updates of Ray's games...
So short version. Pain is slowing their work. Of the games they're working on Teaching Feeling is second in priority, the new Love at First Sight game is first. 3.0.0 will be 64Bit only, and saves can't be moved over. No new scenes but new UI.
... There's gonna be a new content for Love at first sight? But what about Courtship dream? Any goodnews?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's gonna be a new content for Love at first sight? But what about Courtship dream? Any goodnews?
Lonely Only was going to be a kind of restart, as Sekai were involved with Love at First Sight. Didn't really machine translate as well as the Teaching Feeling part did...

Reactions: ScarGazer
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes