VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

SharpandBlunt

May 30, 2020
If your on Android 10 the port just won't work any more. Otherwise follow the start up instructions you can find over on , there's the tapping ritual. You can't (easily) find files on Android they're hidden away.

If you are on Android 10 you can try tfpatchguy's Android player, look back here for links. Instructions are in the MEGA folder, but it is complicated.
Thank you, I will try this

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

mrsucc

Jun 1, 2020
trying to download this on mac, and whenever i try to open the app it just opens a white window and crashes instantly with no error, does anyone else know how to fix this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
trying to download this on mac...
The 3.0.0 update that's coming at some point is supposed to be more Mac friendly, right now I don't think it is. The prepatched games are .7z files though not using 7Zip to extract them can cause errors, look back here.

There is a Mac version of tfpatchguy's Electron port, no idea how that works but it's in their .

zexsen92

Aug 23, 2019
Somehow a heartwarming game for me. Relatively feeling like shit throughout the movement controls and havoc arising from all over the world, decide to jerk the problems away instead i found this game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How can I install the tfpatchguy 's mods? I downloaded the megafolder of his but dunno what to do

Alos there is molested 'modded' version. Does this mean I have to molest her to use the mods?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait wait! So I can only use modded version if I molest her?
No. The person who put the two prepatched versions together for the links just nicknamed it molested, I guess as it's been molested by adding fan mods.

In fact one of the mods even lets you see the molest scene without really molesting Sylvie, adding it as night-time roleplay.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I install the tfpatchguy 's mods?
Get the clean unpatched Teaching_Feeling_252 from , replace the games files with the mods...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You want just their patch and mods not the whole folder, they're in the Teaching Feeling folder labelled with the installation order. 1 the transfix patch, 2 the mod patch and 3 their voice mod.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How can I install the tfpatchguy 's mods?
Get the clean unpatched Teaching_Feeling_252 from przemo's folder, replace the games files with the mods...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You want just their patch and mods not the whole folder, they're in the Teaching Feeling folder labelled with the installation order. 1 the transfix patch, 2 the mod patch and 3 their voice mod.
I just downloaded the modded version. It has all the mods in it right? there is no need to manually doing this with unmodded verison right?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just downloaded the modded version. It has all the mods in it right?
Yes except for the newer voice mod. But you wanted to know how to install tfpatchguy's mods. If you want anything from tfpatchguy you have to install it to a clean game, not to one of the prepatched games from this threads opening post.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yes except for the newer voice mod. But you wanted to know how to install tfpatchguy's mods. If you want anything from tfpatchguy you have to install it to a clean game, not to one of the prepatched games from this threads opening post.
Eh I can live without the voice mod I think. I can't just only add voice mod to the pre-patched verison right?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes