VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
By the way, when trying to have sex with Sylvie (after the "To Bed" option shows up, later in the game), I don't know what to do with the options: I press <Finger>, <Gentle>, and nothing happens...
Then you click on the part of Sylvie you want to do the selected action on. So click on finger then her breast to squeeze it a bit. Click her breast again to repeat the action, or her other breast to squeeze both instead.

Reactions: asehpe

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks! And now, how do I give her the aphrodisiac? It apparently allows her to have multiple orgasms.
You have to hang around the market with Sylvie until you meet the suspicious man again, then he'll give you a book. That lets you collect flower petals from the forest, you can then use prepare back at home to make aphrodisiacs. In the pre-sex menu there should be a aphrodisiac button (if not just keep having sex to unlock it).

Just having sex will slowly raise Sylvie's stamina and sensitivity though.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Thanks! Also: besides having sex (and I assume the aphrodisiac), is there anything that raises Sylvie's lust level? I see it go up sometimes and then down, and I'm not sure I see why.

Also, are there more ways I can further help her develop as a person? I was wondering if at some point she couldn't take a job, either at the Café or at the clothes shop, so she could start earning her own money and feel more independent.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks! Also: besides having sex (and I assume the aphrodisiac), is there anything that raises Sylvie's lust level...
Use the petals in tea instead of making a aphrodisiac. In the game settings there is the lustier setting, that will stop her lust going down. When you can buy the nurses uniform for Sylvie you'll get a new work button, and She'll be your assistant.

Unfortunately there's no...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Hopefully there will be... judging by your picture!

One wonders what the endgame will be. Will the MC marry Sylvie?

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018

One wonders what the endgame will be. Will the MC marry Sylvie?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the game hasn't been updated for like over a year and I don't think we're seeing any new updates any time soon.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developer does a lot of non-game art, even streams it sometimes. Although there's a lot of Pokémon now. There was a bit of news on what's going on with Ray's games a few days ago, including Teaching Feeling.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I can't seem to unlock the night shop -- I've tried going out by myself a number of times, and it never worked. The walkthrough says to do it late, at tick 6 or 7, but when I try that the only option to go out is with Sylvie, in which case we end up eating out at the restaurant. How can I unlock the night shop then?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The old walkthrough is there in the opening post. Unfortunately one of the few times that it's checked it's missing the lust requirement, and just hints that lust is part of unlocking night shop clothes.

ScarGazer

Feb 17, 2020
I can't seem to unlock the night shop -- I've tried going out by myself a number of times, and it never worked. The walkthrough says to do it late, at tick 6 or 7, but when I try that the only option to go out is with Sylvie, in which case we end up eating out at the restaurant. How can I unlock the night shop then?
Have you tried just saying "I'm heading out." at the appropriate time?
I think I got around the lust requirement in 1.9.2 that way. Though the memory is fuzzy.

Edit: Should specify that I think this could still work since there's a bug where saying "We should go out." at night leads to an infinite outside time in the current version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I remember my first attempt at trying to get to the night shop. Nowhere seemed to have the actual number, just that more lust was needed so there was a lot of trips out at night. I couldn't find it before getting Slyvie's lust higher.

I've only messed around with 1.9.2 though.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes