VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Yokujin

Jan 29, 2018
It may be too late if the save is suck, but did you grab the (it was added to the op a few days ago).
for whatever reason i couldnt go out, work or pass time with patting until i somehow got the carry her option which fixed the save just now

whats r3 and r3m?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
god i might do something about few of bugs in friday. Cuz i will have some free time, so i will try to make patch with less bugs

BUT PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ME A LIST OF PRESENT BUGS SO I CAN FIX THEM FASTER

(running game again and again just to find some minor bugs is more work for me but if i had list i could do it a lot faster so if any kind soul would gather them all in one post or in txt file i would be very glad)

Also

if i will get list by tomorrow i will release new patch in friday if no well more wait cuz friday is like my only free day this week

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
god i might do something about few of bugs in friday...
Bugs reported here (that I could find and weren't about general performance issues) after the last patch update...

Setting menu messed up by the new options.

The one that gets posted the most, dinner dress (and hand) not found.

Hysteria loop.

Possible bug still around with the morning scene, and the closet.

Some reported bugs with clothes. "When I let her use only apron and when on tea time she complete naked." "Can't put on skimpy bra without first putting on another bra." "The chain accessory does not appear on torso preview."

Edit - New one from bellow...

"If you get her drunk and then she wants to have sex and you tell her no, you can't advance the dialogue by clicking, the only way to become unstuck is to press skip dialogue."

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Bugs reported here (that I could find and weren't about general performance issues) after the last patch update...

Hysteria loop.

Some reported bugs with clothes. "When I let her use only apron and when on tea time she complete naked." "Can't put on skimpy bra without first putting on another bra." "The chain accessory does not appear on torso preview."
skimpy bra and panties are bugged

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
my dream of consumption in this game is to be able of heal her scars...and buy lots and lots of clothes for her, and buy food for her, and lover her very much...the feels man

Reactions: En taro me

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wow, overhauling the whole code tells me, that freakily charming has a lot more planned for the game than i thought. can't wait for it!

well it seems that i got good enought bug report so you should be expecting new ver in firday (It was a long break wasn't it) of course if there wont be any problems IRL.
get a like from me and a big (but not all too homo) hug for that hard work you are doing for us ^^.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
a bug I found, if you get her drunk and then she wants to have sex and you tell her no, you can't advance the dialogue by clicking, the only way to become unstuck is to press skip dialogue.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018

Hysteria loop.

Edit - New one from bellow...

"If you get her drunk and then she wants to have sex and you tell her no, you can't advance the dialogue by clicking, the only way to become unstuck is to press skip dialogue."
Also apron isnt even programed into tea soo it never will be present in drinking (if ray program it that is)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i dont get dress_ error .....
Just tried and I don't get the bug with what I currently have Sylvie wearing. But I remember getting it a lot with a new game, could it just be a issue with the simple dress you get at the start (it's what's in all the screenshots I've seen reporting it)?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hmm, changed to the simple dress and no error. It's reported a lot though, something different about the first few times you visit maybe and when you go later maybe?

Just remembered, not a bug but the new hairpins aren't translated yet.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Hmm, changed to the simple dress and no error. It's reported a lot though, something different about the first few times you visit maybe and when you go later maybe?

Just remembered, not a bug but the new hairpins aren't translated yet.
i might do it

also how is menu looking now i will change buttons position a bit of course
Zrzut ekranu (14).png

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Patch update TransFix_v5.0_r4

All future updates will have either R and number or R"number"M
R"number" are updates for prev patches (You dont have to downlaod whole patch)
R"number"M are standalone patches for clean game

Notes:
Couldnt brought back cutaway bra beacuse it sometimes work sometimes dont either way it is buggy af
1.Use ONLY to update from TransFix_v.5.0_rm or r2m or r3m
2.This is just an update full patch will be uploaded later
Link for TransFix_v5.0_r4:

Link for TransFix_v5.0_r4m

1.Install update over already patched game
2.Profit ?

Change log :
Fixed (hopefully):
1.Dinner dress errors
2.Overlaping Menu
3.Sex scene at morning
4.Refusing sylvie while she ask for sex after drinking no longer get game stuck