VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
mine loads but stays on black screen help please
Make sure the patch is properly installed, see the spoiler in the post from Hones here for a visual guide. If your on a Mac look also here as Windows and Mac word things differently. Could also try lowering screen res, it works for some people.

If your stuck loading a old 2.4 save though you need to load and resave the save in a unpatched 2.5.

zthr

Mar 1, 2018
when i try to start the game it just says "loading tyranoscript" , anyone knows how to fix this ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when i try to start the game it just says "loading tyranoscript" , anyone knows how to fix this ?
If your on a Mac look here, the patch may not have installed right. You need to replace the games original files with the ones from the patch, but keep all the other old files.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Turns out the issue I had was the download from MEGA was corrupted. Redownloading from nopy solved the issue.

I wish people on this forum would automatically assume the other person was a moron. Downloading and installing this stuff isn't rocket science and assuming someone did it wrong is God damn insulting as shit. You have no damn clue what most people's backgrounds on here is. Frankly I've had no previous issues with MEGA so I didn't suspect it being the issue. It could just have been that single download retrying again it may have worked fine. But I figure why bother stick with a standard file download and eliminate the potential. Regardless what the issue was the files were about 0.1 gig smaller than what downloaded from nopy.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Turns out the issue I had was the download from MEGA was corrupted. Redownloading from nopy solved the issue.

I wish people on this forum would automatically assume the other person was a moron. Downloading and installing this stuff isn't rocket science and assuming someone did it wrong is God damn insulting as shit. You have no damn clue what most people's backgrounds on here is. Frankly I've had no previous issues with MEGA so I didn't suspect it being the issue. It could just have been that single download retrying again it may have worked fine. But I figure why bother stick with a standard file download and eliminate the potential. Regardless what the issue was the files were about 0.1 gig smaller than what downloaded from nopy.
That’s why they have many difference source for you to exchange base on your reference...after all, mega gave you the fastest download and cloud but it have many limited like some achitecture it can’t read or for free user on chrome it got limit to near 4gb each time...that is why torrent took other steps in...you can download without limited data or speed but also depend on how busy the source may be...if the source have many visitors, the speed will be so slow that even his mama don’t like him...sometime i only have roughly 25kb/s...other option is gofile vs nopy are third option since they used to be data miners...but alway have some backup if something bad happens.

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017

#1 rule when troubleshooting someone's problem is to eliminate the obvious issues and assume they have no clue what they are doing. Because, more often than not, they don't.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
looks like a great game,,, but till i can download in engrish,,, it will just sit there....

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
#1 rule when troubleshooting someone's problem is to eliminate the obvious issues and assume they have no clue what they are doing. Because, more often than not, they don't.
I had a person working for me that thought that way. Created nothing but a lot of customer complaints over time. I fired him. You have to gear your trouble shooting methods to the type of customers you have other wise you just end up insulting a lot of people needlessly and driving customers off. To be more clear the reason I fired him is he refused to adapt the policy as I stated and I continued to get needless complaints from customers.

Proper trouble shooting. You go by the symptom of the issue and determine what can cause those symptoms.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
After doing "something" (not really sure what it was, either talking or headpatting, but I was skipping the text rapidly so maybe that's what caused it) my game started lagging horribly. Changing the scene (going out, going to the closet, ending the day etc.) makes the game freeze completely. Going to the title screen fixes the lag, when i start a new save there's no issues, but when i try to reload the save with problems it lags again and I'm essentially stuck. Tried reapplying the patch, didn't help. How to unfuck my savefile, it's pretty far in.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes