VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
After doing "something" (not really sure what it was, either talking or headpatting, but I was skipping the text rapidly so maybe that's what caused it) my game started lagging horribly. Changing the scene (going out, going to the closet, ending the day etc.) makes the game freeze completely. Going to the title screen fixes the lag, when i start a new save there's no issues, but when i try to reload the save with problems it lags again and I'm essentially stuck. Tried reapplying the patch, didn't help. How to unfuck my savefile, it's pretty far in.
What's your screen resolution set at? The game doesn't work well at very high res, you might see some improvement if you set it to 1080p or less.

hades

May 18, 2017
my save file from 2.4 is not working, please advice it just says loading... and that is all it does

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I had a person working for me that thought that way. Created nothing but a lot of customer complaints over time. I fired him. You have to gear your trouble shooting methods to the type of customers you have other wise you just end up insulting a lot of people needlessly and driving customers off. To be more clear the reason I fired him is he refused to adapt the policy as I stated and I continued to get needless complaints from customers.

Proper trouble shooting. You go by the symptom of the issue and determine what can cause those symptoms.
hey...that's difference story...your story is base on your paid to your staff...it means you can ask whatever in your agreement...i don't care...but did you paid the game? for the uploader or mega? if you did then complains it to them...the one you paid...if you're not then you have to solve it on your own. i don't care if it is true that your staff make customer unhappy first or you make him feel uncomfortable first. And maybe i gonna be the second one who gonna complaint because of your behave. you have to understand the equal in reallity. everything started somewhere by something but all end up the same and it also depend on leaders...who have to understand staff first then you can asked for the best result.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
What's your screen resolution set at? The game doesn't work well at very high res, you might see some improvement if you set it to 1080p or less.
Changing the res didn't help at all, and I really doubt it was a resolution issue as it was just that one save that started acting up. What did help though, was the Reload button on the top right that I never bothered to mouse-over before, lags and game becoming unresponsive stopped.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do I have to install it before the bug happens? I saved it by mistake.
Yep I think do I'm afraid.
what's new on this upload?
Nothing is really new, it was just a updated patch (that's been in the thread for a while) to fix a few bugs.
my save file from 2.4 is not working, please advice it just says loading... and that is all it does
You need to load and resave in a unpatched 2.5 to avoid a loop.
what happened the last time I downloaded and played this game it all was in english
As long as I've been here the game and translation patch have always been separate, you need the patch under the main download.

Reactions: Zontany and Back

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I cant open night shop i try every evening and doesnt open. Some one have a video tutorial.
Don't know the actual number but it Sylvie's lust needs to be (pretty) high for it to appear, and from the ...

"To Unlock the night shop, go out alone during the evening either at tick 6 or 7."

Only video guides I've seen are for just the first few days, but there is a Spanish lets play on Youtube.

Edit - Just got the first night shop visit at about one hundred and twenty lust, last block of time before the moon icon.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this bug normal??
Kinda... The latest version of the game changed a lot of the coding, the patch hasn't been fully converted over yet. Hones explains how to stop the popup at least back here.

For your previous question there's no mods for the later versions of the game, for the same reason as that bug. But I don't think there was one to remove her scars anyway.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
then.. can someone help me.. how to use CE on this game?
cause i got no result.. im bit impatient to grind intimacy and lust..
it kinda boring when repeating pat head for 5 minutes.. 999 is a good number :whistle:
thanks..

Reactions: asdtuvieja

Yokujin

Jan 29, 2018
my save is apparently softlocked after dressing her up for babydoll and do that scene in the morning, nothing works anymore

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
my save is apparently softlocked after dressing her up for babydoll and do that scene in the morning, nothing works anymore
It may be too late if the save is stuck, but did you grab the (it was added to the op a few days ago).

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes