VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So, I got to a certain point in the game (Sylvie cooked breakfast and I had the option to attack or not...I attacked of course), but after that event, the game froze on morning. I could still pat, and I can go out by typing it in, but time doesn't move forward and I can't do anything meaningful. Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? Oh, and it said something about something being missing just after the event and before I found this stuff happening (I think it was like, morning start or something). I unfortunately saved over my main file before finding out about the glitch, and then over my backup file having not remembered I saved at all AFTER noticing the glitch, and I really don't want to start all over again.

Jesus777

May 29, 2018
So, I got to a certain point in the game (Sylvie cooked breakfast and I had the option to attack or not...I attacked of course), but after that event, the game froze on morning. I could still pat, and I can go out by typing it in, but time doesn't move forward and I can't do anything meaningful. Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? Oh, and it said something about something being missing just after the event and before I found this stuff happening (I think it was like, morning start or something). I unfortunately saved over my main file before finding out about the glitch, and then over my backup file having not remembered I saved at all AFTER noticing the glitch, and I really don't want to start all over again.
Just reload the day the icon is on the top-right corner

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
She should eventually offer herself to you if she recovers from being ill, it is a bit of a grindy game so keep patting that adorable little head and taking her to town every now and then. Check the status menu maybe too, it tells you what your relationship is.
Hmm i guess I could do that. More pancakes and pat to the head. Wish me luck and thanks for the pointer!

PS: She's indeed adorable when start smiling. I already got like 104 for intimacy I think. i dunno if need more than that for start molesting again.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any way to disable the quantity limitation of clothes that I can buy in the store?
It's supposed to (eventually) be possible to buy every colour with one click, but you need a lot of intimacy. I haven't got there yet.
how to apply the patch?
Take the tyrano and data folder out of the patch and place them in the games folder, it will ask if you want to replace files say yes. There was a visual guide posted back .

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
welp, when i enter cafe, and choose short cake, there was a message " dinner dress tag was no found " or some short like that, and this happen, got any idea how to fix it ? xx.png x.png

Reactions: GEMPAL

Back

Aug 3, 2017
welp, when i enter cafe, and choose short cake, there was a message " dinner dress tag was no found " or some short like that, and this happen, got any idea how to fix it ?
I've not played this game in years, but I have been following the thread. The issue you have was mentioned earlier and an apparent solution is found here: .

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Just reload the day the icon is on the top-right corner
So, I've actually already done that several times now. Doesn't work. It DID however fix the first problem, which is why said problem never got mentioned. The problem in question was that the background and Sylvie weren't there right after the error first happened, reloading the day fixed that, but nothing else.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Guys, what are the options in the circle for? The three on top and the two at the bottom.
It's super hard to read.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys, what are the options in the circle for?
It's this from the beta change log...

"Added H Type selection to the settings screen (Normal/Extreme/Platonic) "

Platonic turns of the sexual stuff, extreme stops her lust from going down (probably).
Wish I already got like 104 for intimacy I think. i dunno if need more than that for start molesting again.
I'd completely forgotten the above settings were added, you might what to check your not set to platonic.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It's this from the beta change log...

"Added H Type selection to the settings screen (Normal/Extreme/Platonic) "

Platonic turns of the sexual stuff, extreme stops her lust from going down (probably).
Oh, so the option that I have right now is normal right? Gonna put it on extreme to see what happends. Thanks!
What about the two at the bottom?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes