VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
Soon after the option to "go out with her" is released and I go to the cafe
this error message appears:
Captura de Tela (22).png
Is there any solution for this?
NOTE: Patch is already installed

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
View attachment 254970
You can edit the file TeachingFeeling-2.5.0\data\scenario\act_with\cafe.ks to stop the alert
Open cafe.ks with your editor (I use brackets but notepad++ or similar will do)
Find set_dinner_dress & replace with dress_set_two_sleeve
You will have two entries of set_dinner_dress to replace
See spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That will at least get rid of the alert for now until someone can properly patch the game.

Hereforthemods123

Feb 11, 2019
Hello there, sorry to bother you with this, but I get a problem when playing the game :

- each time I get some specific scenes (having tea or going to restaurant espacially) with a new outfit for Sylvie, the game becomes very slow. I have to wait more or less 3 minutes between each line of text, which becomes rather annoying after a moment...
- same for 3/4 of bed actions, some go just fine with normal speed, then the rest takes forever to appear after clicking.

Does anybody know something about this problem ? I tried searching through the thread for an answer, but did not find one.

Sorry for my approximative english, I just hope it is understandable...

Thanks in advance for your help :)
I am experiencing the same thing in my game. I'm going to try what Homes said, but hopefully this gets patched soon.

AngeryLizard

Feb 18, 2018
So i tried to move my save over cause im not really interested in restarting everything over, I tried the steps in the save compatibility but nothing works?

MadnessIncarnate

Feb 15, 2019
how do i take care of the patch? im not very smart and could use some help. I cant figure out how to make it english. I downloaded the patch and the game but i still dont get it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried the steps in the save compatibility but nothing works?
Before installing the patch load your 2.4 save in (the unpatched) 2.5 and save it in the same slot, that should work. There are two saves a few pages back if for some reason it doesn't work or .
how do i take care of the patch? im not very smart and could use some help. I cant figure out how to make it english. I downloaded the patch and the game but i still dont get it.
Take the tyrano and data folder out of the patch and place them in the game folder, it will ask if you want to replace say yes. There was a visual guide posted back (click on the spoiler) by Hones if that didn't make sense.

Glober

Feb 17, 2019
So I encountered a (game breaking) bug. After the first kitchen apron scene time won't pass. I can only chat and head pat and the time still won't pass. I tried reload, reinstall the load and change to the closet and back and nothing happens. Did someone encountered the bug too or got a tip?

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
I tried to play without molesting ( i mean just tried molest for 3 times at beginning) , after that I kinda lost the molest option permanently. I'm at day 30 now and still dont have any other option beside go out, chat and pat. Is it a glitch or the game just decide to cockblock me :p

MieruShirosaki

Nov 6, 2018
So I encountered a (game breaking) bug. After the first kitchen apron scene time won't pass. I can only chat and head pat and the time still won't pass. I tried reload, reinstall the load and change to the closet and back and nothing happens. Did someone encountered the bug too or got a tip?
you can try to press the help button > triple heart bracket > lets do it then finish the scene.. the game will continue normally now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried to play without molesting ( i mean just tried molest for 3 times at beginning) , after that I kinda lost the molest option permanently...
She should eventually offer herself to you if she recovers from being ill, it is a bit of a grindy game so keep patting that adorable little head and taking her to town every now and then. Check the status menu maybe too, it tells you what your relationship is.

Reactions: GEMPAL

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 254970
You can edit the file TeachingFeeling-2.5.0\data\scenario\act_with\cafe.ks to stop the alert
Open cafe.ks with your editor (I use brackets but notepad++ or similar will do)
Find set_dinner_dress & replace with dress_set_two_sleeve
You will have two entries of set_dinner_dress to replace
See spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That will at least get rid of the alert for now until someone can properly patch the game.
Thanks Man!

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, is the new 2.5 compatible with the old save file? I copied the TeechingFeeling_sf.sav and the TeechingFeeling_tyrano_data.sav files to the new update, when I open the save, it's said "Loading" and didn't seem to stop. Did I do something wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, is the new 2.5 compatible with the old save file...
Check the installation instructions in the op, before installing the patch to 2.5 load your 2.4 save in 2.5 and save it in the same slot to avoid getting stuck in a loop.

Reactions: Nicki

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Where are the images for all the characters stored like the dress shop woman and cafe girl? Also there seems to be a lot less cgs in the data folder than I remember.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes