VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
i dont know if i am playing it right but why is she keep dieing afther few days pluse i dont see any shop or other meanu 1551396525417.png

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
And we would still have people asking for the walkthrough even if it was posted in the OP. But yeah it would help those that actually look.
Oh blimey,that was stupid on my part,the walkthrough is already there.It still needs a slight update for the new scene though.That's what I get when I don't check things out thoroughly.I tend to miss obvious things.

D

Deleted member 1261567

Hi, i'm new here. Just wanted to ask if 2.5 is worth installing, like is there a big difference from it and 2.4?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, i'm new here. Just wanted to ask if 2.5 is worth installing, like is there a big difference from it and 2.4?
There's a change log in the opening post to tell you exactly whats changed, only a few new things really. if you do switch (and have a 2.4 save) read the installation instruction.
i dont know if i am playing it right but why is she keep dieing afther few days pluse i dont see any shop or other meanu
The shops are outside, taking Sylvie out when the option appears and buying her nice things should help with keeping her alive (there is a walkthough in the op if she still dies).

DarkYami8

Sep 15, 2018
Hello there, sorry to bother you with this, but I get a problem when playing the game :

- each time I get some specific scenes (having tea or going to restaurant espacially) with a new outfit for Sylvie, the game becomes very slow. I have to wait more or less 3 minutes between each line of text, which becomes rather annoying after a moment...
- same for 3/4 of bed actions, some go just fine with normal speed, then the rest takes forever to appear after clicking.

Does anybody know something about this problem ? I tried searching through the thread for an answer, but did not find one.

Sorry for my approximative english, I just hope it is understandable...

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Reactions: Hereforthemods123

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Hello there, sorry to bother you with this, but I get a problem when playing the game :

- each time I get some specific scenes (having tea or going to restaurant espacially) with a new outfit for Sylvie, the game becomes very slow. I have to wait more or less 3 minutes between each line of text, which becomes rather annoying after a moment...
- same for 3/4 of bed actions, some go just fine with normal speed, then the rest takes forever to appear after clicking.

Does anybody know something about this problem ? I tried searching through the thread for an answer, but did not find one.

Sorry for my approximative english, I just hope it is understandable...

Thanks in advance for your help :)
What are your pc specs ?

DarkYami8

Sep 15, 2018
What are your pc specs ?
I guess it is some basic information to give, sorry...

I have a laptop with :
- i7 6820 HK 2.7 GHz - 8 core
- 16 Gb RAM
- GeForce GTX 980M
- 500 Gb HDD 7200 rpm

I can not imagine it being too low, but maybe I am wrong, I do not know so much stuff about computer.

And just in case, I run the game with the GeForce card, because I saw someone else had slowness problem and that is what he was adviced to do, but it does not resolve my problem, unfortunately.

Hope it can help you to help me :p

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes