VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

vowless_knight

Nov 30, 2018
Is there already any android version of this new release ver? If none, could somebody link the past ver android? The old link in page 59 looks pretty dead to me. Thx

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there already any android version of this new release ver? If none, could somebody link the past ver android? The old link in page 59 looks pretty dead to me. Thx
Follow for 2.4, haven't seen a port for 2.5 yet and wouldn't expect to see one for awhile (lots of code changes to mess with the patch).

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
I don't know if everybody has the same problem with the translated version but there seems to be two scenes that i can't. The babydoll/apron scenes. Everytime i get to the start of the next day. A pop-up appears saying a label day start is missing. What do i do?

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Follow for 2.4, haven't seen a port for 2.5 yet and wouldn't expect to see one for awhile (lots of code changes to mess with the patch).
Any andriod port of this game?
Not trying to be an asshole, but perhaps you could've just read at least 1 page from the last and you would find yourself the link... The search function works too...

Again, sorry if I sound like a dick, it's just that in every thread I go, people ask the same questions almost on every new page...

Reactions: Teize

perona6

Mar 5, 2019
i really love silvie :D
any other game like this?
i feel guilty intimate with her but i feel guilty too not to intimate with her . . .
aaaa, silvie so cute

RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019
Does anyone have a link to an up to date guide for this version? I'm missing two memories, the ones to the left and right of the wine drinking memory on page 2

Feb 12, 2019
ok can some explain how i'm suppose to get this in english because i installed the patch (don't know if i did it right though) ad all it's showing is a black screen when i start the app.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ok can some explain how i'm suppose to get this in english...
There's a visual guide to installing the patch from Hones back , but if your on a Mac I have no idea why so many people have problems getting it to work.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes