VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
Here is the solution from

You can edit the file TeachingFeeling-2.5.0\data\scenario\act_with\cafe.ks to stop the alert
Open cafe.ks with your editor (I use brackets but notepad++ or similar will do)
Find set_dinner_dress & replace with dress_set_two_sleeve
You will have two entries of set_dinner_dress to replace
Ok, I tried this and I no longer get the error message, but it still freezes. If I click around for a minute or two and alt-tab to another window and let the game idle it eventually returns to the action selection screen and seems to run normally. If I use the scroll wheel on my mouse it shows the dialog from the scene in the log window, it just didn't show up while the scene is running. If I go back to the cafe on later days, sometimes it does this right when selecting the food, other times it will start to show the dialog but then stop halfway through a line.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok, I tried this and I no longer get the error message, but it still freezes. If I click around for a minute or two and alt-tab to another window and let the game idle it eventually returns to the action selection screen and seems to run normally. If I use the scroll wheel on my mouse it shows the dialog from the scene in the log window, it just didn't show up while the scene is running. If I go back to the cafe on later days, sometimes it does this right when selecting the food, other times it will start to show the dialog but then stop halfway through a line.
That must be a different bug unrelated to the missing assets I haven't experienced the game freezing, the cafe scene runs fine for me so... no idea whats causing it to freeze but the game can be buggy especially since the recent change. Maybe someone else has experienced your issue or knows whats causing it and can help but it isn't a problem I've had.

Kyle770

Jan 30, 2018
thanks for the upload, kinda play this game after a while and i forgot how to do her in bed, i mean, p select all ringer, or gentle but do nothing, how to do her?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i really love the Art, but it makes me feel sad, because of her. Nice farmgame anyway really worthy to play

Kyle770

Jan 30, 2018
Once you select the options you want from the menu you have to click a part of Sylvie's body, and keep clicking to repeat the action.
wow thank for the answer!
and i stuck after morning stuff with her, i already apply the r3 patch, but i saved the game before apply it, am i must play from the begining again?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and i stuck after morning stuff with her, i already apply the r3 patch, but i saved the game before apply it, am i must play from the begining again?
If you saved with the bug in effect then you might have to start again unfortunately. There's no auto save or rollback feature, like some other games have.

Reactions: sinosiryan

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Do someone know how to get the last two memories? The "carry her" ones.
For the first one just wait until the last block or tick whichever you want to call it. You have to make sure that Sylvie isn't calm, If there is clover's around the UI that means she is calm if there are hearts that means she is horny. To get the second and the third, I'd recommend having a lot of pink flowers like over 30, you have to give Sylvie tea with 5 pink flowers anywhere after the fifth block or midday if you'd rather.End the day so she can complain that she want sum fuk (Don't fuk).The next day wait until almost the end of night and you will get the 2nd Carry Scene.If you're aiming for the third scene,feed Sylvie tea with pink flowers (5) and end the day so she can complain for the second time (again Don't Fuk).Wait for the almost end of the day and pick the carry option. This will net you the final carry option. If anything wasn't clear, I'm sorry but do reply i will probably reply in a day's time

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
The problem I'm having with the game has started happening when taking her to bed as well at the cafe (not the scripted scenes, those are fine, but during the free H sessions)

I've started to get the feeling that it has something to do with the text and image display routines. It's like there's a point where they get disconnected from the main program. The game still accepts input and continues to advance, but whatever's on screen gets frozen and stays that way until it returns to main screen.

And it's not because of the patch either, I've tried running with a clean install and still have the same problem.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
When you refreshed the game did you just delete and reinstall it? Or did you delete it, restart your OS, then reinstall it?

Lolmeimporta

Mar 9, 2019
For the first one just wait until the last block or tick whichever you want to call it. You have to make sure that Sylvie isn't calm, If there is clover's around the UI that means she is calm if there are hearts that means she is horny. To get the second and the third, I'd recommend having a lot of pink flowers like over 30, you have to give Sylvie tea with 5 pink flowers anywhere after the fifth block or midday if you'd rather.End the day so she can complain that she want sum fuk (Don't fuk).The next day wait until almost the end of night and you will get the 2nd Carry Scene.If you're aiming for the third scene,feed Sylvie tea with pink flowers (5) and end the day so she can complain for the second time (again Don't Fuk).Wait for the almost end of the day and pick the carry option. This will net you the final carry option. If anything wasn't clear, I'm sorry but do reply i will probably reply in a day's time
That's perfect my dude, thank you :')

Reactions: VoltzzSwagga

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
jih76, do you have a Antivirus and/or a firewall? As one or both of those can be blocking some part of the game. Or you can try running it as Admin if you are the Main user of your pc/laptop.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes