VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
Turning off anitvirus and running as admin doesn't change anything. I tried a couple of older versions of the game, v2.2 doesn't have this problem, but v2.3.1 does.

The game is in javascript right? Is it entirely self contained, or could there be a conflict with some other version of java/javascript installed on my system?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how can i play it on my mac?
I don't own a Mac but according to the instructions you start it by running the TeachingFeeling app or you can run the game using the start.command file in the TeachingFeeling folder
README.TXT said:
If Mac, "TeachingFeeling" is a game start
※ It is said that MacOS-Sierra or later may not start normally, but it seems to work if started from "start.command".

Bubblebutts

Jul 17, 2018
hey ppl i downloaded 2.5 but my save file seems to be corrupted. every time i try to load the file buttons dissapear and i cant click on anything. the new game seems fine tho

Reactions: Drakevort

es20490446e

Mar 12, 2019
I also have requested merging these changes with the official game release, and with the official .

es20490446e

Mar 12, 2019
I decided to launch a to fund its porting. Supporters will get a shirt saying "I made it work on Linux".

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Bucedrewd

Sep 17, 2018
Anyone know why I don't have the Custom button in the v2.5 with translation? I write the command, but it don't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(save from v2.4)

taglesiek

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone figured out how to unlock last 2 memories with drinking? Btw the game is a little bugged now cuz not all clothes works.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes