VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know what a dinner dress is?
It's a Victorian era thing, a fancy dress with long sleeves to wear for events in the day. In game I think it's the first dress (the simple dress) you buy Sylvie.
got this weird "loading..." after putting the patch
Make sure the patch is properly installed, see the spoiler in the post here for visual instructions. If your on a Mac look two posts above this one, or here (and Windows and Mac terminology is different).

If your stuck loading a old 2.4 save you need to load and resave the save in a unpatched 2.5.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
It's a Victorian era thing, a fancy dress with long sleeves to wear for events in the day. In game I think it's the first dress (the simple dress) you buy Sylvie.
I got an alert saying, "Alert: [set_dinner_dress]" even though she was wearing the first 2 dresses.

bucketofsuckit

Jan 13, 2019
I had an error message pop up when I was using the skip dialogue function, it ended up causing multiple crashes until I used a different save file, I overwritten the broken save which seems to have fixed it but it scared me! Unfortunately I didn't see the error message.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I found a game-breaking bug. When I did the kitchen scene my game bug so I can't get past the 1st "action" out of 7.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For anyone wondering, the update a hour ago was just the latest transfix patch (from back here) getting added to the op. Nothing new if you've been following the thread.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
This game just started to feel like that looooooooong anime, which you chek out not to enjoy it, but to finally be freed from this never ending history.
Like Naruto.
So, what's new??
Story?
Random nice dialogs??
Some insight in side-characters story???
New haedpat feature????
· Added color variation to the hairpins of stars, hearts and clover.
· Implemented seasonal hairpin enclosed as an extra shop.
Riiiiiiiiight, hairpins.
Hope my grandkids will visit me in hell to tell me the ending of this game.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes