VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

higeki666

Jan 30, 2019
Bit of dumb on this:
I've played the game on some old <1.0 version now I am playing the latest(w/ latest fix) on v2.5...
I'm using win8.1 64-bit to play this
Here is what I wanna ask:

> I have 2100+ Love & 1300+ Lust on Sylvie now... It's seems the Yandere on chat box does not work anymore (even Deredere does not work)... I think I've read some from older comments but... is the yandere mode removed? or a WIP right now?
. changed affection to 2500+ for testing and even 3500+ by changing values on save but yandere still don't work T_T
> Also after eating out with sylvie at night, something pops up... about set_dinner_dress
> I've managed to unlock all memory right now but, is the roleplay (wear rags > go to bed options) also removed? or works differently right now?
> I love the new image on Drink tea part ^_^
> If custom clothes does not work as said somewhere (long codes yada-yada I feel ya~)... It activates (when you say it) and appears on day shop, then sylvie starts to speak japanese again if you buy it XD

P.S. work progress on 2.5 rocks! THANK YOU guys I love ya~ hope you guys have a good luck on this work and feed our Right Hand with good fuels like this ^_^

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have android version?
I don't think there's a port of 2.5 (and it's not really ready yet), look back for a link to get 2.4.
I've played the game on some old <1.0 version now I am playing the latest(w/ latest fix) on v2.5...
Nothing like the yandere mod has been converted to the newer versions, if you look at the change log "temporarily stop the original costume function" so no (properly working) custom clothes I guess.

Reactions: NukaCola

fireishot

Mar 26, 2019
This is such a massive thread, so it may have already been addressed- buuuuut

I have the latest download (2.5.0) installed with the most recent translation patch. When I wake up to find her Sylvie cooking in the apron, and let the scene play out, I get an alert shortly after the screen cuts to black reading "'day_start_' does not exist"

From there, the screen stays entirely black, but the morning officially starts. I can pat her head, which allows the scene to become visible again, but time never progresses, leaving the game soft-locked.

I can just avoid triggering this h scene and go about playing the game normally, but I would really like to get all the scenes. Anyone have a solution for this?

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
Bit of dumb on this:
I'm using win8.1 64-bit to play this
Here is what I wanna ask:

> I have 2100+ Love & 1300+ Lust on Sylvie now... It's seems the Yandere on chat box does not work anymore (even Deredere does not work)... I think I've read some from older comments but... is the yandere mode removed? or a WIP right now?
. changed affection to 2500+ for testing and even 3500+ by changing values on save but yandere still don't work T_T
> Also after eating out with sylvie at night, something pops up... about set_dinner_dress
> I've managed to unlock all memory right now but, is the roleplay (wear rags > go to bed options) also removed? or works differently right now?
> I love the new image on Drink tea part ^_^
> If custom clothes does not work as said somewhere (long codes yada-yada I feel ya~)... It activates (when you say it) and appears on day shop, then sylvie starts to speak japanese again if you buy it XD

P.S. work progress on 2.5 rocks! THANK YOU guys I love ya~ hope you guys have a good luck on this work and feed our Right Hand with good fuels like this ^_^
To fix the error popup in the cafe, check this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-a-slave-teaching-feeling-v2-5-freakilycharming.21/post-1643899

Not sure, but I think the other things you mentioned are user mods and so would have to be updated before they can be used with 2.5

Reactions: higeki666

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
This is such a massive thread, so it may have already been addressed- buuuuut

I have the latest download (2.5.0) installed with the most recent translation patch. When I wake up to find her Sylvie cooking in the apron, and let the scene play out, I get an alert shortly after the screen cuts to black reading "'day_start_' does not exist"

From there, the screen stays entirely black, but the morning officially starts. I can pat her head, which allows the scene to become visible again, but time never progresses, leaving the game soft-locked.

I can just avoid triggering this h scene and go about playing the game normally, but I would really like to get all the scenes. Anyone have a solution for this?
2.5 has no additional scenes from 2.4. There isn't much you're missing out on by not playing 2.5.There are different colored pins, new music, new screen for drinking tea, and I think that's pretty much it. 2.5 release is buggy by itself, and with the patch shit starts hitting the fan.

Tl;Dr is you're not missing out on much from 2.5, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to stick with 2.4 unless you really want to play on 2.5.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
well i have bad news

like really bad

i will be out for a 2 or more months

i have to raise my grades

u have 33% points overall in math

i need to raise to 50% if i want to pazz

so i need to study hard i will be here from time to time on weekends

higeki666

Jan 30, 2019
finished off most question thanks to @jjh76 & @TheBlueKnight
... now have this...
day_start_.PNG
it happens when you attack her in morning wearing white baby doll (doesn't occur on apron):
day_start_
in the 2nd pic if you enter closet it goes to early morning (big sun time) and remains (which is wrong considering the last act)... if you do headpats the affection increases but time remains the same at early morning completely free exp looping (kinda cheatlike bug) but stops if you ask her love making in chat, and day goes on...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a link for the yandere mod yet? Also are there new scenes?
No mods are converted for the latest version. The change log in the opening post of a games thread should tell you whats new, but there are no new scenes (but there are new hairpins).

perez3579

Nov 16, 2018
can anyone help me with an issue i'm having with the game, i downloaded the trans fix m patch after i installed the game and transferred and replaced the files but whenever i try and start the game it just gives me a white screen. also i'm on mac if thats of any importance.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a link for the yandere mod yet? Also are there new scenes?
How would a yandere mod fit with the game? I'm only able to play an outdated version, but there are a few girls in the game you talk to. It would be interesting to see how it would work though.

maxi911

Nov 21, 2017
facing an issue after taking her to bed, the screen stops showing what's happening but its still definitely working.
has anyone had any similar issue?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes