• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

RoxasB

Mar 17, 2019
Dont know why but after the first night with Sylvie, whenever i go into another night with her it bugs out, i click on the options on the UI but it doesn't do anything for some reason, just refreshes the scene

_Cthulhu_

Feb 1, 2019
Dudes, are there any recent modes?
I've only seen "exposure", "terrible person" and "smart shopper"
I do not believe, there aren't any.
Can you, guys, help me and give some links to interesting mods(new scenes, features, clothes for example)?

_Cthulhu_

Feb 1, 2019
there's no mods updated for 2.5 (or for 2.4 really).
Shit, that's a pity
And how long(approximately ofc) does irt ussualy take to update mods?

Also, i'm playing 2.4, translated to language of my country. Does release of 2.5 mean, that there won't be any mods for 2.4?

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
Creator: My only suggestion is to add anal, a slave should have an anal option :)

For players: I highly recommend an auto clicker, since much of the sex scenes require a lot of clicking. I use OP Auto Clicker 2.1, works great and free.

The game is less about domination and more about compassion, refrain from molesting in the beginning and you should proceed fine.

Sebastian9696

Aug 20, 2018
hey guys, does anyone know if the option to add red flowers into the tea have been completely removed? or am I missing something on version 2.5

Sebastian9696

Aug 20, 2018
Have you gotten her lust no. up yet? You should go to bed with her at least once before being able to prepare tea yourself.

I have already done it twice, and her lust is at 6, but in the other versions as soon as you had the option to gather the red flowers, every time you made tea it asked you if you wanted to add it to increase lust but now in version 2.5 it doesnt give me that option, altho now there is a new scene were you do have tea with her which is a nice new adition, altho it would be better if you got different reactions depending on her lust levels

hifeiq

Jul 26, 2018
I have a bug, which happened after the kitchen scene i believe, where it says that something about day start is missing, then the time is stuck, and won't advance.
I tried restarting the same save, and it is stuck the same way.

thanhhuy1910

Feb 10, 2019
I have already done it twice, and her lust is at 6...
Maybe that’s a bug.
If you remember the option to pick, I suggest playing it in JPese (before applied the patch), since this feature would appear early in game.
If it’s indeed a bug then, we can report it so it can be fixed for others as well.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes