VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Sebastian9696

Aug 20, 2018
Maybe that’s a bug.
I am not sure what It was, I re-played the game on the japanese cleaned version and was able to get the option after redoing all my gameplay, I have no idea what happened, but now I just copied this new save file and got it on the english version so all is good for me now. Btw thanks for the idea and have a nice day.

QWall

Oct 27, 2017
Would there be a reason that mine is slow to load text and crashes after i chose to take her to bed? Seems to happen mostly when Sylvie is on screen.

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
Would there be a reason that mine is slow to load text and crashes after i chose to take her to bed? Seems to happen mostly when Sylvie is on screen.
Does it crash back to the desktop with the program completely shutting down, or is it like whats happening to me with the game seeming to freeze up but the program still running?

QWall

Oct 27, 2017
Does it crash back to the desktop with the program completely shutting down, or is it like whats happening to me with the game seeming to freeze up but the program still running?
freezes.

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
Can't tell you why, but if it's the same thing thats happening with me then it's not actually completely frozen. It's stopped outputting to the game window, but the main game scripts are still running. If you click around in the window it will (invisibly) advance the game forward.

For me, the problem is either with windows 10 itself, or with something else that's been installed on it. Using VirtualBox I've setup a clean install of win7 from my original disc and the game runs fine from inside the vm.

SomethingSs

Mar 24, 2019
Im trying to download the translator mod, and Chrome keeps crashing on me. I know what to do from the guide, just can't really do what it says.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Im trying to download the translator mod, and Chrome keeps crashing on me. I know what to do from the guide, just can't really do what it says.
I can't think of any reason a download would cause your browser to crash, maybe a plugin.
Go here - to download the patch
Instructions are here

Reactions: MasterofNTR

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Dont know why but after the first night with Sylvie, whenever i go into another night with her it bugs out, i click on the options on the UI but it doesn't do anything for some reason, just refreshes the scene
Having the same problem whenever I try to have sex with her the missionary button just repeats placing her on the bed and the fingering buttons just blink when i click them I can only remove her clothes or end the encounter. This is an incredibly frustrating and infuriating bug considering the boring ass grind it took to get to this point now can't even enjoy it.

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
Having the same problem whenever I try to have sex with her the missionary button just repeats placing her on the bed and the fingering buttons just blink when i click them I can only remove her clothes or end the encounter. This is an incredibly frustrating and infuriating bug considering the boring ass grind it took to get to this point now can't even enjoy it.
are you clicking on the girl or just the UI buttons?

Yeetgod

Aug 15, 2018
Yo so my old save data causes 2.2.5 to freeze up and do weird stuff. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yo so my old save data causes 2.2.5 to freeze up and do weird stuff. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
You need to load and re-save your 2.4 save in a unpatched 2.5, instructions are in the ops installation section.

Reactions: Yeetgod

QWall

Oct 27, 2017
Can't tell you why, but if it's the same thing thats happening with me then it's not actually completely frozen. It's stopped outputting to the game window, but the main game scripts are still running. If you click around in the window it will (invisibly) advance the game forward.

For me, the problem is either with windows 10 itself, or with something else that's been installed on it. Using VirtualBox I've setup a clean install of win7 from my original disc and the game runs fine from inside the vm.
Thank you I have found that if i lower the resolution on my screen it runs smoother.

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
Omg i wanted to pamper and pat the loli and give them all my love. Tbh im hestitate to have sex with her :( Any similar game like this?

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes