VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
It doesn't really matter what you buy her at the cafe the first time you to take her out (though first time I took her out I went to the clothes store) or whenever you take her out before she gets sick. I took her out to the cafe before she got sick and got sandwiches by mistake for her and did the sick scene and she survived. Other than those two times I stayed inside and patted her head up till she got sick then I took her out more often.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And we would still have people asking for the walkthrough even if it was posted in the OP. But yeah it would help those that actually look.
Sorry I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but just in case there is a walkthough posted in the op (not sure how up to date it is though).

DeadCobra

Jun 28, 2018
This game is wonderful and she is so sweet
I like the updates giving more stuff
If they make the game bigger i hope they will not just assume what the preference is and let us chose in the game

DeviantElf

Jan 18, 2018
I'm slightly dissapointed pregnancy isn't there yet, but knowing one day it might be, feels me with determination :giggle:

Is it easy to make/find mods for the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is it easy to make/find mods for the game?
All the mods are for earlier versions of the game, once the transfix is back to what it was before all the recent code changes you may see some get converted for 2.5.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Was there any mod worth mentioning? I can't say I know any besides clothes mods
Loli Aurelia Mod :p
Hopefully the date mod gets ported over to the latest version (and maybe expanded on) when the TL is up to date.
Also I believe the old mod patch added a few additional reactions for Sylvie when you bought her new cloths.

DeviantElf

Jan 18, 2018
The yandere mod, and the date mod were being ported before the game got the update.
Loli Aurelia Mod :p
Hopefully the date mod gets ported over to the latest version (and maybe expanded on) when the TL is up to date.
Also I believe the old mod patch added a few additional reactions for Sylvie when you bought her new cloths.

Oh, thank you thank you, I'll check them out!
:love:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Won't happen the game is supposed to be a romance between Sylvie & the MC. Pregnancy now that could get added as an endgame event maybe??
And there i will surprise you Rey(Dev) is planing to add sex scene with other girls he even made a pool who players would like to see more.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
And there i will suprise you Rey is planing to add sex scene with other girls he even made a pool who players would like to see more.
Really that is surprising I never thought that would happen, I wouldn't mind nephy? I think her name is (the waitress) having some scenes. Do you know who the top picks were/are.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes