VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
You can find a link to a Android port of 2.4 back here, as far as I know 2.5 hasn't been ported.
It works but there seems to be a problem with the closet. Any clothes I buy aren't showing up and there's no "back" button which causes me to lose progress whenever I forget to save. Any idea on how to fix this? Cause if I remember correctly, you need certain clothes to activate one or two of the events or is that now changed?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It works but there seems to be a problem with the closet....
I don't play the game on android I'm afraid, looking a the comments someone else has the same issue (but there's no solution given just that it may have to do with the device your using). You do need certain clothes for some events.

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
I don't play the game on android I'm afraid, looking a the comments someone else has the same issue (but there's no solution given just that it may have to do with the device your using). You do need certain clothes for some events.
Well, there IS a solution but it's basically a double edged sword. After checking the closet and pressing the japanese text and it's below options, the clothes and back button will appear - however, once you choose a new outfit and press back, the scenes that were working perfectly fine will always result in a black screen and you will have to continuously press the same japanese text over and over again for them to appear again.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
just popping in here to show my signature (it contains link to the Head Pat Club), just write any bug you found into specific channel

P.S : we are not the dev, we're just lowly translator team. *proceed to whip przemo to work*

Reactions: Lagsalot and Cmann

johnalbert999

Jan 27, 2019
Thank you for letting us play this game for free.
Shout outs to the Dev "More power to you ,, You guys are awesome!"
Very unique experience while playing this game coz I never played a game like this before.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is it bad that I want the rape option be expanded without getting her killed in the future?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I don't understand wth is going on with this game. It keeps popping up in the "updated games" section in the homepage, but the version number is always the same

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I don't understand wth is going on with this game. It keeps popping up in the "updated games" section in the homepage, but the version number is always the same
they update "translate patch" ... the small file where you download and unzip it into the game itself.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
english speaking version of this ?
Install the patch from the opening post, under the main download.
Like TimeWalker said. The 2.5 version of the game change a lot of code messing up the fan made translation patch (which was working pretty well for 2.4), so every now and then the patch gets updated to fix some of the new bugs.

The last update before this one wasn't added to the op for a while, but this one was added the day after it was posted. Which is why the two might seem like they weren't very far apart.

Reactions: Back

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@TheBlueKnight you look active around here, mind to join the server and help around as well? or did you joined already?

nothing much to do there, just compile list of bugs you found and paste it over

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes