VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

HeroSearcher

Dec 31, 2018
ok i download this translation : but now i got only erros like tag:[show_repeat_role_room] doesnt exist

Jul 28, 2017
It's called memories. Bottom right with settings, how to play and title.
you mean the options with Sylvie right? but I can't find any of that. The options there are extra options, closet, items, prepare, status life records and save and say and help.
Doesn't even look like can load from within the game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
you mean the options with Sylvie right? but I can't find any of that...
Lower down over the conversation window, your right about the loading I think.

Oh but you can quit to title, so you can load a save without quitting the whole game.

M3M0R1

Oct 19, 2017
Having this weird issue where after I tried to use a custom input to say something the game is stuck. Nothing happens when I click on any of the icons.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Having this weird issue where after I tried to use a custom input to say something the game is stuck. Nothing happens when I click on any of the icons.
Use the known phrases maybe (some in the right at the bottom). I haven't really messed with it much, but the few I've tried things from the list they worked fine.

JackNtheBox

Oct 9, 2017
Yep same as the last patch.

Have you got the flowers to add to the tea, clicking on the tea button when it appears should give you the choice if you do.
Yep I have plenty of both flowers, even went ahead and made some of the drugs as well. No matter how I start the tea event she runs off to make it then the scene plays as normal with no option to do anything

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Yep I have plenty of both flowers, even went ahead and made some of the drugs as well. No matter how I start the tea event she runs off to make it then the scene plays as normal with no option to do anything
I'm pretty sure you need to use the flowers to drug the tea, so if you turned all your flowers into drugs then it wouldn't work.
Otherwise I've got no idea.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I feel like I got the PG version :p
If you've had no sex scenes at all maybe kind of do, check in the settings (top right bit of it) and make sure it isn't set to platonic. At least one person earlier had their game start in that mode. But like Whitewolf7987 said if you used all the flowers you gathered you'll need more.

JackNtheBox

Oct 9, 2017
If you've had no sex scenes at all maybe kind of do, check in the settings (top right bit of it) and make sure it isn't set to platonic. At least one person earlier had their game start in that mode. But like Whitewolf7987 said if you used all the flowers you gathered you'll need more.
I was joking. I've already had the vanilla sex scenes, and while I made a few drugs I have plenty of both flowers remaining. I'm just going to call it quits on this and wait for a few more releases and start over. Thanks for the help though.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a way to get her in thin clothing outside?
Don't think so. There was a mod for making Sylvie go out when she wasn't fully clothed, but none of the mods have been made compatible with new versions of the game.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes