VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I got a few headpats from several different people today in RL. It was nice, actually.

I wonder if they know about this game as well...

@harry19 Re: Patch - Yup, that one; and you should be good to go.
Edit: Oh, lol. Got ninja'd by Blue Knight. Damn, he's fast. Haha! XD

Apr 8, 2019
just downloaded and installed the patch (fix_50_r4m) and everything is translated fine but the image for the text dot is missing? can someone tell me what i need to do to fix that

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyway for me to run it at 64-bit? maybe thats the problem
I think I massively miss-read and miss-understood your post sorry, if you didn't go out of you way to launch in 32bit then it's 64bit.

It looks and sounds like the patch was installed properly, but just in case here's a guide (in the spoiler), or maybe the patch was slightly corrupted somewhere along the way. Haven't seen anything like that before though again no idea really.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i get quite a lot of "label" errors like this one here:
TF.png
sometimes it's nade 1_5, sometimes it's night or menu and it occurs quite randomly.
i suspect something being corrupt (and therefore will reinstall the game + patch), but just to make sure i post the error image here.

edit: nope. even after installing i get these errors.

Apr 8, 2019
I think I massively miss-read and miss-understood your post sorry, if you didn't go out of you way to launch in 32bit then it's 64bit.

It looks and sounds like the patch was installed properly, but just in case here's a guide (in the spoiler), or maybe the patch was slightly corrupted somewhere along the way. Haven't seen anything like that before though again no idea really.
just got back from work, appreciate the redirection though. ill try a reinstall on a clean copy, hopefully itll work ! thanks for giving me some ideas, the guide was helpful

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Apr 8, 2019

figured it out ! i needed to merge the patch files instead of replacing all, even though the guide says to do so. i tested it w translator-kuns 2.2.1 and it worked and then went back to 2.5 and it worked too. if someone ever has that same problem thats what they should do

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
figured it out ! i needed to merge the patch files instead of replacing all, even though the guide says to do so. i tested it w translator-kuns 2.2.1 and it worked and then went back to 2.5 and it worked too. if someone ever has that same problem thats what they should do
Ohh are you on a Mac. Weird (again) if you are, the merging/replacing problem used to make the game get stuck booting up. The guide is for windows and Windows and Mac word things so differently.
i get quite a lot of "label" errors like this one here...
More weirdness, haven't had a single error like that with the updated patch.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Ohh are you on a Mac. Weird (again) if you are, the merging/replacing problem used to make the game get stuck booting up. The guide is for windows and Windows and Mac word things so differently.

More weirdness, haven't had a single error like that with the updated patch.
the error one is random my best guess is that game engine is having problems with reading same file over and over

also nade errors is from headpats scene/action

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes