VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the thing this game need is to take out silvie in any clothes.... (sorry my english)
There is a mod for that here.
Mods have not been converted over to later versions of the game, you run the risk of screwing your game up (especially with 2.5 and all it's coding changes).

That mod collection does say it's for 2.4 so maybe it has been updated for that older version, but it was said earlier here in this thread that no mod was fully working.

Reactions: Lendier

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The 2.4 save doesn't work on 2.5 becouse Have mod in the save?
To get a 2.4 save to work in 2.5 you have to load it up and save it in 2.5 without the patch installed, otherwise it'll get stuck loading.

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
Mods have not been converted over to later versions of the game, you run the risk of screwing your game up (especially with 2.5 and all it's coding changes).

That mod collection does say it's for 2.4 so maybe it has been updated for that older version, but it was said earlier here in this thread that no mod was fully working.
Yeah, I tried it last night and effectively broke my game. Now I have to reinstall because the backup files are from 2.4 as well haha.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i activate the patch ?
The games up to 2.5 now, that's a pretty old comment. You don't have to activate it, if it's installed properly the game will be (almost completely) translated and uncensored.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
i did install the patch but i dont know to activate it ..... can you help
You just take the two folders and integrate them into the main game folder overriding any existing file --> patch applied successfully, you're good to go...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i did install the patch but i dont know to activate it ..... can you help
There's a guide here to installing the patch (in the spoilers). If you on a Mac then the wording will be different though, like icesun said you want to overwrite the existing files with the patch files but also keep the files that aren't overwritten.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes