VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Timathon

Mar 31, 2019
Is there still updates to this game? It's great but I would love to see more content to this. There's basically only one route to take with Sylvie

steleryuji

Jun 3, 2017
Hello,

On 2.5 Patch with TransFix_v5.0_r4 copied over, as soon as i go out to town and give her Pancakes or i give her first sandwitch and then come back to the shop, the game freezes, only the sound remains. Anyone know a fix or anything? Thanks

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
Hello,

On 2.5 Patch with TransFix_v5.0_r4 copied over, as soon as i go out to town and give her Pancakes or i give her first sandwitch and then come back to the shop, the game freezes, only the sound remains. Anyone know a fix or anything? Thanks
The freezing problem is usually caused by running in very high resolutions. Try setting your screen to 1080p or less before starting the game.

nocando000

Jan 1, 2019
So I found out if when I change my name to "Father, Brother or Darling" she gives a response for that. Is there a full list of names that she has a response for?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a full list of names that she has a response for?
Don't know if it's all of them but there's one someone made on the ...

Goshujinsama
5 variations of brother onii-chan, onii-chan, onii-san, nii-san and onii-sama
Dear and 2 variations of Husband (Danna-sama)
Ojisan
Sensei
Master
Producer
Senpai
User

Sylvie fights for the Users!

Reactions: ppkppk

steleryuji

Jun 3, 2017
The freezing problem is usually caused by running in very high resolutions. Try setting your screen to 1080p or less before starting the game.
Thank you, i was in windows mode but full 4k, i left it at smallest window and it works.

WhyNoPumpkin

Aug 31, 2017
So I'm new here and not up-to-date with everything. If I play the game and install the translation patch, the sprite for the girl disappears. Her head doesn't show up on the action-menu either.
Anything I can do to prevent this from happening?
Note: playing on Mac if that helps anything

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...playing on Mac if that helps anything
The patch may not be installed properly, the differences between Windows and Macs makes it a bit hard to explain. The files from the patch need to replace the games old files, but all other files in the folders need to be kept (a Mac user explains it here).

Some graphical problems are also from high screen resolutions.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes